71

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 71: Zombie Tide

Chapter 71: Zombie Tide

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Since the wedding with the male god, Ji Chen can be described as proud of the spring breeze, and the sweetness he carries is enough to flash the eyes of all the single dogs in the Chu family and the Thunder Team.

Moreover, people are in good spirits at happy events, and Ji Chen and Chu Yunting's powers have also advanced, and now Chu Male God is already in the early fifth level, and Ji Chen has also reached the early fourth level.

However, the happy time is always short-lived, and after he and Chu Yunting spent three months of their new marriage, several bases in the south suddenly released a shocking news at the same time:

"Recently, the xxx base ushered in a large-scale zombie tide, after preliminary observation, there have been at least half a million zombies gathered not far outside the base city, the number continues to increase, zombies do not know when to attack, request support from nearby bases."

"Zombie tide?" Ji Chen muttered, "So fast..."

In the novel, the zombie tide breaks out once a year, and now that the end of the world is almost a year away, it is not surprising to usher in the zombie tide.

However, human beings have just learned how to absorb energy from crystal nuclei, and second-level supernatural beings are still a minority, at this time, zombies attacking the city, there will be heavy casualties.

"Don't overthink it." Chu Yunting said: "From tomorrow, I will also send people outside the base to see if there are any zombies gathering, and if I find any signs, I will start first."

Ji Chen nodded, "Also, although our city wall has been strengthened, recently, we can arrange for some more people to continue to build the walls around the base."

"Well, recently, my cousin also told me something." Chu Yunting continued: "Although the city wall can be strengthened, the masonry is not difficult to destroy for the power system power, then it is also the same for zombies, so he feels that we can gather the gold system and the earth system power to see if we can make harder materials, I have sent him to do it."

"My cousin has a point." This is also a good way, since the zombie wants to attack the city, it is good if he can't attack it. "You can also get the staff of the institute to cooperate with them."

"Don't worry, I've arranged it."

Judging from the news known now, the zombie tide is currently concentrated in the south, and there is no base in the north yet, and they should still have some time to prepare.

In early July, just half a month after several bases in the south first released the news of the zombie tide, the K City base was the first to fall, and five days later, the D City base did not hold, and then fell.

Two large bases were breached, and most of the residents in the base became rations for zombies, and only a small number of people escaped and fled to several nearby bases.