73

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 73: The Capital Base

Chapter 73: The Capital Base

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

At this time, the Jingcheng base is a home inside.

"General, are we going to ignore the people from the Thunder Base like this?"

"The Wang family is responsible for receiving guests, and it is not under our control, what are you worried about?" Behind the desk raised a rigid face, this person was nearly fifty years old, exuding the majesty and momentum of a superior person, it was Jing Borun, the ruler of the Jing family, one of the four major forces in the base of the capital.

This time, the soil purification agent was developed by the research institute under the Wang family, and the Wang family was in the base because of this matter, and the Thunder Base stole their limelight last time, how could the Wang family give up?

However, the Thunder Base is not a weak persimmon, he can consider cooperating with this prestigious fourth-level powerhouse, the Wang family wants to suppress the Thunder Base, but don't mess with it but provoke yourself.

Jin Borun thought to himself.

"The Wang family is not too much." Tang Wuhua looked at the magnificent hotel in front of him, comparable to the luxury of a five-star hotel before the end of the world, and teased.

The group just took the map, asked all the places marked on the map to stay, and replied one by one: "Sorry, the base is currently accepting important guests from the major bases, and there is no place."

Ji Chen really wanted to give them a face, weren't they considered important guests of the major bases?

As for? Isn't it just old grudges plus a little new hatred, why are you so careful?

I hope this luxury hotel can accommodate them.

However, things were not as simple as Ji Chen thought.

For example, at this time, facing the waiter of this luxury hotel that was blind, Ji Chen felt that his impulse to hehe came again.

"Our hotel can accommodate you people, but our hotel as the first hotel in the capital base, the configuration is luxurious, even if it is a five-star hotel before the end of the world, it is not comparable to it, see that there are many of you, I recommend you to stay in a four-person room, each person needs 1 third-level crystal nucleus a day, and our hotel also provides three meals a day for free, which is definitely not a loss."

The waitress's voice not only made Ji Chen get goosebumps all over his body, but the content of these words also made him kneel.

A third-grade crystal nucleus a day is really not expensive at all!

It's weird!

Obviously, the rent of those ordinary hotels is just a first-class crystal nucleus for a day, how did it rise 100 times when it got here?