80

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 80: Rescue

Chapter 80: Rescue

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Ming Yan was attacked, Ji Yun disappeared, and everything was waiting for someone to verify.

But these things are not easy to find.

Chu Yunting has been staring for three days, and although he has indeed found some private research institutes, none of them have studied those monsters, and they have not found any news of Ji Yun.

And Jing Xiu's side did not receive any information from the strange number, I don't know whether Ji Yun's outgoing message was discovered or the surveillance was more strict.

Wang Siqi has never appeared in the base, and he doesn't know where to hide.

Just when things were helpless, at three o'clock in the morning, Chu Yunting's divine observation finally had an effect.

"You said you saw Ji Yun?" Ji Chen, who was woken up, was still confused, but when he heard Chu Yunting say that he saw Ji Yun, he immediately sobered up.

Chu Yunting nodded, "His situation is very bad, his breath is very weak, we must take action." Chu Yunting said, "And I also found the half-finished products of those monsters and Wang Siqi who was not in the base in that research institute.

Although Ji Chen and the protagonist are at odds, now is not the time to see death and not save it, not to mention, this research institute is the same as the one they are looking for.

And there is Wang Siqi in this research institute, is it Wang family's or Wang Siqi's own?

Ji Chen washed his face with cold water, and his head gradually cleared up.

"Are we going to call Shangjing Xiu?" Ji Chen asked.

"Call it, I don't think Ji Yun will live long, if you don't ask them to watch, once Ji Yun dies, they will think that we have done something."

What does it mean that Ji Yun doesn't live long?

How does the protagonist die?

Ji Yun refuted Chu Yunting's words in his heart, although the relationship between him and Ji Yun was difficult to say, but in his heart he always believed that the protagonist of every novel was unkillable, even if he was seriously injured, he would always find rare treasures or strange people to rescue.

Although he thought so, he did not refute Chu Yunting's words.

Half an hour later, the two parties would reconcile, Jing Xiu brought eight people on his side, Ji Chen had ten people on his side, and the figures of less than twenty people galloped in the night that had not yet lit up, not breaking the calm in the darkness at all.

Soon they arrived at an empty place, strangely enough, this turned out to be a garbage dump in the slum of the base of the capital.

Ji Chen had already ordered 001 to get rid of the hidden cameras and alarm facilities around here, and with 001 there, the people of the institute did not find that anyone had arrived at their lair.