4

Ji Chen felt that his mood today really experienced several ups and downs, originally thought that getting the system was the rhythm of instantly dominating the cannon fodder turning over, but now only click on a food menu, there is nothing in it, you know, in the last days, there is food in hand, only the world I have ah.

"Master, you calm down first, there must be food, but this system has not yet established a database on local food!" Just as Ji Chen was mad, 001's soothing voice sounded in Ji Chen's mind.

"So how do you build a database?" Ji Chen asked sullenly.

"There are two ways, you can touch those foods and some local daily necessities that the system does not provide with your hands like just now, so that I can scan and build a database, but in this case, the scanning cost of an item is 1 energy coin, I can also directly search the owner's memory, and put all the things that the owner has eaten since childhood into the database, this service requires 1,<> energy coins at one time."

001 carefully explained, Ji Chen listened to it and only felt that this energy coin was simply too costly, although he had more than a million, but it was just scanning a database, and it cost so much money orz...

People haven't started exchanging yet! /(tot)/~~

"Or scan my memory." Ji Chen was communicating with 001 in his mind, if he remembered correctly, the end of the world was about a month later, he didn't have so much time to touch them one by one, moreover, Huaxia's food was definitely more than <>,<> kinds of wood!

"Then I'll start, master, don't resist me!" 001 dragged Xiao Mengyin and said. Ji Chen only felt that his brain was emptied for a moment, as if there was a fault in consciousness being dominated by others, he didn't know how long this process lasted, when he came back to his senses again, he heard a relatively mechanical prompt sound of 001 in his head:

"The database has been established, the database has been established, and the fee of 1,<> energy coins has been deducted."

Or the usual soft cute voice is better, Ji Chen thought secretly, thinking that it took 1,<> energy coins, it was still a little painful. However, after clicking on the food bar again this time, sure enough, the food bar was no longer empty, but there were many foods that Ji Chen was familiar with. There is also a search function.

The food section is divided into two categories, including ingredients, cooked food, and snacks, and the default display page is materials. The first item is rice, the price of rice is 1 energy coin 1 kg, flour is the same, drinking water seems to be cheaper, the price is 1 energy coin 100L, the price of meat is twice that of rice noodles, the price is one kilogram and two energy coins, are still within Ji Chen's acceptance range, and there are others such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar that are cheaper than rice, Ji Chen touched the light screen with his hand to pull the progress bar down, and found that this system really has everything, as if entering a supermarket, And the most amazing thing is that there are all kinds of vegetables and fruits, which are probably all 1 energy coin and 1 kg.

"Why is it all this price?" Ji Chen couldn't help but complain, this kind of price is also called strictly following the law of conservation of energy? It's exactly like a $1 shop (⊙o⊙)!

"Because the energy contained in various foods is too small, if I divide it finely, then there may be a few tenths of a little, or there may be a few points of 1 point, in the universe, these micro-energies do not need to be carefully calculated, so the price list is like this, it will not let the owner suffer a loss!" 001 explained.

"It really won't hurt me?" Ji Chen was a little uneasy, since this system inexplicably absorbed his four hundred million, he felt that what 001 said needed to be verified.