74

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 74: No Good Feast

Chapter 74: No Good Feast

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

After Ji Chen and Chu Yunting settled in this apartment building of the Jing family, Chu Yunting decided to announce the news that they had arrived at the capital base, this time to the capital base, in addition to soil purification potions, they also want to make a small profit by relying on basic physical skills, thanks to the complete facilities of the capital base and the free login network, although they have no official power, but to publish on the Internet will be seen.

The so-called wine aroma is not afraid of the deep alley, it is estimated that the Wang family did not expect them to be so divine, or maybe it was not the Wang family that managed the network, Ji Chen's post was posted for three days before it was finally blocked by the administrator.

However, this is enough for the major bases to know the residence of Chu Yunting and the others, and bring sincerity to negotiate.

On this day, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting had just received the person in charge of the P City base to cover up the wonder of this basic body technique for him, and suddenly there was a violent knock outside.

As soon as he heard this knock on the door, Ji Chen felt something in his heart.

This is that the one who comes is not good, and the good one does not come.

He signaled Tang Wuhua to open the door, and the task of receiving irritable visitors was definitely handed over to Tang Er.

Tang Wuhua opened the door and smiled when he saw the arrogant face outside the door.

After so long to the base of the capital, I finally saw an acquaintance, although the Tang family has declined, but it is also one of the only remaining ancient martial families, there are only three in total, pre-apocalyptic exchange meetings are often held, why does the Wang family have an old grudge with the Chu family, isn't it because the Wang family, whether junior or old, was beaten by Chu Yunting a little ugly?

"Eh, isn't this Xiaolin, disrespectful." He made a strange gesture at Wang Silin.

Wang Silin was choked by his Xiaolin, and came up angrily.

"Tang Er, don't be poor, what about Chu Yunting? Let him come out and fight with me, don't put grandchildren in the house!

Chu Yunting didn't move, but Ji Chen was annoyed, he dared to provoke the male god, as a male god brain remnant fan who had undergone deep communication, he absolutely could not tolerate this kind of thing!

He was about to go out and talk to this theory called Wang Silin, but Chu Yunting took his hand and pointed out the door.

Ji Chen looked at it, yes, there is no need for the male god to make a move now, Tang Wuhua has already fought with Wang Silin.

"Before the end of the world, Wuhua and the Wang family brothers were the least able to deal with each other, basically fighting when they met and said a few words." Chu Yunting explained.