81

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Swap System » Chapter 81: Mutant Herd

Chapter 81: Mutant Herd

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

At four o'clock in the morning, when it was still dark, a huge explosion suddenly occurred in the garbage dump of the slum of the Dawning Base, fortunately this place was not inhabited and caused no casualties.

However, the deep pit caused by the explosion shocked the onlookers, and the base officials sent personnel to investigate the cause of the explosion, but found nothing.

This is Ji Chen activating the self-destruct device in the institute that was previously shielded by 001.

This institute is full of blood and cruelty, and it is better to destroy it completely.

Against the backdrop of this big explosion, the violent death of Liu Hong, deputy base chief of the J City base, did not attract much attention.

It is said that after Old Master Wang heard the news of the explosion at the institute, he suddenly couldn't afford to get sick.

Ji Chen and Chu Yunting guessed that he knew that Wang Siqi was in this research institute, and also knew that Wang Siqi was murderous after the institute was blown up, and he even knew what this research institute was for, but he didn't stop it, and maybe he had helped.

As soon as he thought of this, Ji Chen was indignant at the cold-bloodedness of Old Master Wang and Wang Siqi.

But he didn't have evidence to question Old Master Wang, and even he knew that Old Master Wang should have suspected them, because they were checking the research institute for Ming Yan's affairs, and Ji Yun had more or less a relationship with them, even if Old Master Wang had no evidence, he could guess the murderer.

But even if he guessed the murderer, he must not dare to come to the door to question, just like Ji Chen will not come to the door to question why they do human experiments, but in private, Old Master Wang will definitely not spare Ji Chen and others, so after this matter, Ji Chen has quickly traded the basic body technique with the major bases, and the four major forces in the capital base do not know how to negotiate in the end, and only the Jing family as a representative bought the basic body technique.

But this is better, saving you the need to deal with the Wang family.

On this day, Ji Chen sent off the person in charge of the last base, and was about to gather people to go home, it was too insecure to live in the capital base, and he saw Chu Yunting still holding the jade bracelet fragment and studying.

"Brother Chu, don't look at it anymore, it's useless."

Since that day Chu Yunting snatched this fragment from Mo Qi's hands, they had exhausted all kinds of methods but found nothing, blood had dripped through, and spiritual power had penetrated in, but this fragment seemed to be just an ordinary fragment, unmoving.

"I think since Mo Qi is such a treasure fragment, there must be a reason."

Ji Chen glanced at Chu Yunting helplessly, he had also looked for 001 for this fragment, but 001 said that he didn't see anything either.