79

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 79: Help

Chapter 79: Crying for Help

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The royal family at the base of the capital.

"What do you say? Chu Yunting brought Lu Mingyan back, and all the experiments we sent out disappeared? Wang Siqi looked angrily at the subordinates who came to report, "How is it possible?" He muttered.

He sent out the latest experimental products of the institute, injecting the genes of exotic beasts into people's bodies, while strengthening their weaknesses and source power, as long as they are filled with crystal nuclei, these experiments will not only become strong, but also will not feel tired before the crystal nuclei are used up.

It's just that according to Dr. Mo, this experimental product will be scrapped after a few uses, because the human body cannot withstand such a serious overdraft.

But this is the first time they have done the task, and this experiment can still be used again.

Now these experiments are gone.

He had tested them himself, and they were the most obedient, and as long as they were stimulated with a special smell, they would definitely follow the instructions.

This time, he pretended to use the hands of the people next to the Lu family to dye another smell that made these experimental products tyrannical to Lu Mingyan, everything was going well, and there were people nearby, but why did these experimental products disappear?

"What about the person who answered?" Wang Siqi held back the tyranny in his heart and continued to ask.

"The people who answered were knocked unconscious by someone, and when they woke up, they found that the thirty-five experimental objects we sent out were gone." The person who came looked at Wang Siqi's gloomy face, and his voice became smaller and smaller.

"Idiot!" Wang Siqi slammed the table hard. "Since they are so useless, let them report to the research institute!"

The corpses of the experimental objects were taken away by Ji Chen, he was not worried, since he dared to send these experimental products out to kill, then he was sure not to let people find out, but these experimental products used countless crystal nuclei and materials to succeed, this time in order to ensure that nothing was lost, he sent all the experimental objects out, and now the whole army is destroyed, how much loss he has to bear!

"Wang Shao, this... Isn't that right? "Does that man know where the institute is, these people used to be his subordinates, how can he watch them become an experiment that is only numbered and better than dead?"

A hint of red flashed in Wang Siqi's eyes, "Since you don't want them to go, then you can go by yourself." He said grimly.

"I... I know. When the man saw his eyes change, he couldn't help but be terrified, and he didn't dare to say anything.

"Get out!" Wang Siqi roared, the man was already in a cold sweat, and when he heard this rolling word, he had a feeling of escaping from death, and immediately turned around and ran.