82

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 82: Spirit Spring

Chapter 82: Spirit Spring

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

When Ji Chen woke up, he was still a little confused, the fierce fight, the death of his teammates, and the cold eyes of the mutant cow seemed to be still in front of him.

"Brother Chu!" Seeing that he was lying alone on the bed, with no one around him, he shouted in some panic.

"You're finally awake!" As if hearing his call, Chu Yunting walked in from outside the door, and saw that although Ji Chen was pale, he was already awake, and couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised.

"Where are we now? What happened to everyone else? Ji Chen quickly asked.

"Yesterday I took my men to kill a bloody road from the herd, and then I met with the army in the front. But our men suffered heavy casualties. Now we are in a villa on the outskirts of a city l, where the zombies have been cleaned up. Chu Yunting said, a dark color crossed his eyes, "I was careless yesterday."

If he hadn't come back early at that time, but had checked a little longer, he should have been able to detect the existence of the mutant herd within the scope of his divine consciousness and let everyone go first, so that there would not have been so many casualties.

"How can I blame you?" Ji Chen took Chu Yunting's hand, "No one expected such a thing to happen.

"I won't just leave this matter alone." Chu Yunting said.

Ji Chen nodded, thinking of his dead companion, he felt bone-chillingly cold, before, although they had a feud with the Wang family because of Mingyan's affairs, but after killing Wang Siqi, this feud could also be regarded as retribution, but the Wang family was so unforgiving, and the Thunder Base was not easy to bully.

"What about those who are in my space?" Ji Chen asked, he just looked inside the space and found that those people had disappeared, he wanted to ask 001, but 001 suddenly became quiet.

"After we escaped, those people suddenly appeared out of thin air, and Luo Li gave them antidotes, and now most of them have woken up." Chu Yunting replied, "Don't talk about them, how do you feel?"

"It's okay." Although Ji Chen felt that there was still a faint pain in his body, looking at the dark eyes of the male god, he still decisively did not say.

Always wake up in a hurry, the male god has a tendency to blacken, swollen to do.

Chu Yunting held Ji Chen's hand tightly, because he was concerned about the injuries on Ji Chen's body, he did not take Ji Chen into his arms, "As long as you are okay."

"I'll be fine, I still have the system, but the battle was too fierce at that time, and I didn't have time to communicate with 001." Ji Chen explained.

Chu Yunting lowered his eyes, no matter what Ji Chen said, he couldn't forget the scene when Ji Chen fell in his arms. This time, no matter what, he would not let the Wang family go.