85

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 84: Wisdom

Chapter 84: Hui Zhi

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"Have you been around?" Seeing that Hui Zhi did not answer, he then asked, "Captain, they have been looking for a high-level zombie, and they also have an instrument in their hands that specializes in searching for the whereabouts of zombies, you must be careful."

A slightly stiff smile appeared on Hui Zhiqingbai's face.

"Don't worry." Huizhi's voice seemed to be a little lighter than before, "Even if I meet them, I will be enough to protect myself."

"That's good." Ming Yan didn't ask him about his current level, but if he can protect himself under the captain, then the level should not be low, right?

"Then..." he hesitated, "what are you going to do in the future?"

Even if the master has sanity, but he is also a zombie, now there is a newly developed zombie virus detector in the capital base at the door of each base, everyone must be checked when entering and leaving, no one is exceptional, even if it is him, he can't bring the master in.

And the captain and vice team will definitely see it.

Will they let Master go?

The vice team likes crystal nuclei so much, and Master may have a precious high-grade crystal nucleus in his head.

Akihiko thought with some pain.

If Ji Chen knew his thoughts, he would definitely deeply reflect on his hungry and money-hungry face.

How did you leave such an impression in front of your subordinates?

Akihiko's thoughts are a little confused now, and the most important thing is, how can zombies and people live together? Master he... Already able to take full control of yourself?

"I'll always be around here." Hui Zhi said, "Your uncle has already gone," his eyes crossed with heavy sadness and melancholy, "I know, I can't blame you."

The atmosphere suddenly became oppressive.

After a long time, Hui Zhicai let out a long sigh and continued: "You were brought up by me, and now I am in this world, the only worry is you, after all, the end of the world is too dangerous." His dull voice, however, revealed a wave of love.

"If you hadn't saved me at the capital base back then, I might indeed have died." The gentle monk Hui Zhi in front of him seemed to coincide with the master who taught him to read and be a man a long time ago.

Ming Yan's eyes suddenly moistened.

"But it's really dangerous here." He said solemnly, "Our captain is a Level 7 powerhouse.

"A seventh-level superpower?" For some reason, Hui Zhi repeated, "Seventh-level superpowers are also good." He said seriously, "If humans don't have a seventh-level power..."