62

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 62: Betrayal

Chapter 62: Betrayal

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The Dawning Base is located in the south, and even in December, the weather is still not cold.

Two hundred miles away from the Dawning Base is the famous national nature reserve before the end of the world - Huanshan.

The name Huanshan is due to the continuous stretch of mountains on the periphery here, just forming a ring, the inner peaks of the ring, beautiful scenery, many rare wild animals, before the end of the world was a tourist resort, but after the end times, it became a paradise for exotic beasts.

More than three months have passed since the end of the world, and although each base has food reserves, the residents of the base can get a very limited share, and those in power have realized that the end times are a huge disaster for all mankind that will not end in a short time.

They don't have Ji Chen's system, in the limited living environment, the cultivated land area is less, and they don't know whether the soil can be cultivated today, so no leader is willing to easily scatter the materials in his hands.

The same is true of the Shuguang base, although the governance of Jing Botian is not strict, but the residents of the base still have to struggle to survive and find living materials. Although Ji Yun has a huge golden finger on his body, in the base that does not belong to him, at this moment, he still does not dare to take out the food in it to relieve the whole base, and in the book, he also gradually exposed a large amount of materials in his space when the four small attacks around him gathered and they were all dead to him.

What's more, he himself has been in a state of distress recently, and it is difficult to protect himself, where can he see the suffering of others?

For some reason, although Ji Chen had already quietly left the Dawning Base, since Ji Chen left, I don't know if it was his illusion, Mo Wencheng's attitude towards him gradually began to change slightly.

In the past, he never hid the big and small things in the Yunguang team, but now, it was completely different, he not only let himself take the materials collected in the original team out of the space and transfer them to the space called Huang Baichen, but also concealed that he removed several elites of the Yunguang team.

If he hadn't seen his former teammate by chance, he wouldn't have known that Mo Wencheng hadn't even discussed with him about such a big matter as the dismantling of the leader of the action team.

Although he has delegated power and fully operated his own clinic, he has always been the vice captain of the Yunguang squad, and there are several elites in the team that he recruited. However, these elites that he had recruited were now uprooted by Mo Wencheng one by one.

He had already quarreled with Mo Wencheng several times over this, but Mo Wencheng still went his own way and ignored him, and whenever he interceded for those people or asked them about their faults in detail, Mo Wencheng would stare at him with a gloomy face and silently.