72

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 72: Flowing Water

Chapter 72: Flowing Water

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The Thunder Base was defended, but the Q City base, which was besieged by zombies at the same time, fell, because the zombies attacked the city at the same time, so the Thunder Base still had time to rush to help, and the next day I heard the news of the fall of the Q City base.

This also caused the survivors of the Q City base to instantly pour into the Thunder Base, which originally had a population of nearly one million, but there was no one in ten, and the cruelty of the end times was here.

These people who fled to the Thunder Base, whether ordinary people or superpowers, were first settled by the base, and then paid for by labor.

Throughout August, almost all large bases in the north were attacked by the zombie tide, and small and medium-sized bases were not spared, and every day there would be news of the fall of the xx base, and people were panicked for a while. In addition to the Q City base, the Thunder Base also received some displaced people from small and medium-sized bases, and even a small base in Province H, after discovering that the zombies were assembled near the base, they immediately abandoned the city and fled, all evacuated to the Thunder Base, and asked to be taken in.

Although this approach does not seem so heroic, it is actually a best practice, different from half the survival rate of large bases, after small bases are besieged by zombie tides, few people in the country can survive.

After more than half a year of relative calm, the end times once again directly showed his hideous face.

However, what made Ji Chen puzzled was that after Chu Yunting's inquiry and the news released by various bases, it seemed that other bases did not have such a third-level zombie attack, and although there were third-level zombies in the zombie tide in some bases, the number was only one or two at most.

What worries Chu Yunting the most is that the zombie he saw from a distance with his divine sense that day should be a level five zombie, the level is similar to him, it should be the controller of the zombie tide of the Thunder Base, but I don't know if the zombie tide in the country is also controlled by it. If there is a level five zombie behind the zombie tide in every base, then the situation of human beings is simply unimaginable.

Human survival is already so difficult, but there have been fifth-level zombies among the zombies, thinking of the mouth shape made by the zombie that day, Chu Yunting knows that this zombie tide is probably just the beginning, far from over.

And high-level zombies have become more and more similar to humans in appearance.

That mouth shape also shows that the zombie already has human memory, but it still has to conquer human territory and kill human lives. This shows that zombies have become a completely different race from humans, even if these zombies recover their sanity one day, most of them will stand on the opposite side of human beings, and human beings will no longer face compatriots who have recovered their sanity, but more powerful natural enemies.