52

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 52: Confession

Chapter 52: Confession

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

At night, Chu Yunting and Ji Chen were lying on the bed, and Ji Chenhu looked at him suspiciously, "Why do I think you are a little strange?" Don't necessarily leave, and don't let Sister Jia tell him dad your name. The day is also mysterious.

"I heard a message yesterday." Chu Yunting looked at Ji Chen with a curious expression, and couldn't help but smile: "These guilds in City A seem to want to hit the base camp of Lincheng.

Ji Chen was stunned: "This is impossible!" This is a disease, not long after the end of the world, how did this begin to consider the rhythm of expanding the territory to dominate the world?

"You think it's impossible, but people don't think so." Chu Yunting touched his soft hair and said: "But for no reason, City A should definitely not do this, someone must have passed some news to them, and this news is probably from the capital."

"Why?" Ji Chen was even more puzzled, the capital was still two provinces away from here!

"Because some people look at our Chu family unfavorably." Chu Yunting looked at him dumbfounded, and knew that he didn't understand, "I didn't understand the real reason for this, but after listening to it again this afternoon, I understood what was going on." He stretched out his sleeves, revealing a metal bracer on his hand.

"Someone lied to the base chief of City A that the ancient martial arts family of the Chu family has heavy treasures, and now most people do not know the method of absorbing crystal nuclei to upgrade, the recovery of abnormal energy is slow, and the growth rate is negligible, so the base chief of City A is anxious, at this time someone told him that the wrist guard of our Chu family heirloom is a space, and there are pills that can upgrade the abnormal energy."

"It's so mysterious." Ji Chen was still stunned, some of the reactions could not be recovered, this is also too capable of pulling out, not only pulling out the space, but even the pill is pulled out.

"Although mysterious, our Dragon Base Commander believed it." A hint of mockery flashed across Chu Yunting's face. He has also inquired about the behavior of this dragon base chief in the past few days, he is ruthless, selfish and self-serving, since he has made up his mind, then he will definitely not end in vain.

"Then this bracer won't really be a space, will it?" Ji Chen touched the wrist guard on Chu Yunting's hand in surprise, this so-called hole does not come from the wind, this cannot be blindly pulled for no reason.

"It's not for nothing, the second son of the royal family in the capital has recently suddenly broken through the second level and become a third-level superpower, so the Wang family now has two third-level superpowers." Chu Yunting said.

"What's going on?" Ji Chen felt that the world was changing so fast, before he thought that he was a third-level supernatural who could be proud, although his supernatural ability could not attack, but the level was there, but he did not expect that a third-level supernatural could pop up at the beginning of the end of the Wang family, and now another one popped up.