60

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 60: Binding and Base Building

Chapter 60: Binding and Base Building

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The next day, Old Master Chu really summoned the Chu family and said something about binding. Even Aunt Min was summoned back temporarily.

He only told the Chu family that everyone needed to agree to bind, but did not explain the system, nor did he say why it was bound, but the authority of the old man Chu was unquestionable, and no one from the Chu family raised an objection, Ji Chen asked them one by one according to 001's instructions whether they were willing to bind, and after agreeing, the contract could take effect.

Since everyone did not hesitate, this procedure proceeded very quickly, and a total of 11 people from the Chu family plus Tang Mu and others were all bound.

After binding, Old Master Chu told everyone about Ji Chen's system and his powers.

It wasn't until Ji Chen distributed the exercises of supernatural energy, spiritual power, and physical cultivation that had been prepared long ago to everyone, that the shock on the Chu family's faces faded a little.

If Ji Chen could read their thoughts, it would all be:

I wipe, why did Chu Yunting, this pervert, find a little pervert again! Why does God always open the hang for others!

However, Ji Chen didn't know how big their psychological shadow area was at this moment, and soon, when the Chu family woke up from the shock, they understood the importance of the exercises in their hands.

Second Uncle Chu: "Although I can't cultivate magical abilities, I can actually cultivate spiritual power!" qaq

You know, after the end of the world, there were only two people in the Chu family who did not awaken their powers, that is, Second Uncle Chu and Chu Yunlan.

Chu Yunlan is only 18 years old this year, and her family protects her well, although she has no special ability, but the talent for martial arts training is very high, and now she is a sixth-level cultivator of the day after tomorrow, and the second-level supernatural can not please under her. So she is not very disappointed that there is no supernatural ability.

But Chu Mochi is different, his martial arts qualifications are poor, so far he is only the third level of the day after tomorrow, and it will be difficult to advance in the future, so after a cursory look at the degree that can be achieved after spiritual power cultivation, his somewhat depressed mood since the end of the world has finally been alleviated.

"Xiao Chen can give us such an important thing, we will try our best to cultivate in the future." Chu Mochi said excitedly.

"Of course, you have to cultivate hard." Old man Chu gave him a blank look: "The crystal nucleus used in this exchange for the first exercise was from the Chu family and the base, but no matter what you want to exchange in the future, you must produce the crystal nucleus yourself, and if you don't work hard to cultivate, how can you kill more zombies."