53

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 53: Plan

Chapter 53: Plans

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Since Ji Chen and Chu Yunting opened their words, the relationship became more and more harmonious. After Chu Yunting got the exercises, he practiced according to the content of them, although the time was still short and the increase in cultivation speed was not obvious, but some moves were something he had never thought of, and his understanding of special abilities had deepened a lot.

Chu Yunting cultivates ancient martial arts and has divine sense, but he can also cultivate spiritual power, and the exercises of spiritual power and physical skills, anyone who is bound to Ji Chen can learn after Ji Chen's consent, and does not need to exchange it again, but the stingy 001 has to charge what copy fee, Ji Chen bargained with him for a good time, and finally decided that if Ji Chen binds one person, he will deduct 001,4 energy coins, so that the spiritual power and physical skills can be given to him after Ji Chen's consent. Ji Chen had previously exchanged the primary spiritual power cultivation method, and Chu Yunting's spiritual power had reached level <> after <>'s test, which was just enough to learn several attack methods in the primary spiritual power cultivation method.

It is understood by using ancient martial arts, but it is somewhat like the art of divine attack. However, there are many means of divine sense attack, ancient martial arts have been passed down to this day, but many classics have been lost, and at this time, Chu Yunting was also overjoyed to see this spiritual power cultivation method.

"You can attack people with spiritual power, I'm still early." Seeing that the male god was one step ahead of him, Ji Chen, who thought that his golden finger was very large, was inevitably a little lost.

The male god is so strong, he not only has to look at him well, but also has to work hard to compare with him, so why every male god is always noble and cold, not easy to approach, this is definitely because the height is cold, and there are not many people in the world who can match the male god.

Ji Chen thought a little stinky.

"What are you thinking?" Chu Yunting saw that he was silly again, and couldn't help but flick his forehead gently.

"Nothing." Ji Chen's eyes dodged, and he changed the topic: "I think, since the A City Base wants to occupy Linshi City, then what should we do, and the current Linshi Base is the Chu family in power?"

"According to what I heard, there are not as many people in the Linshi base as in City A, and the forces are naturally not so chaotic, although there are many special energy squads, but the Chu family originally had roots in Linshi and had a strong force, and they already had the power of Linshi City."

"That's good." Ji Chen originally thought that if they returned to Linshi City, they might need to experience some dragon and tiger fights, and if the rulers of Linshi were talented and virtuous, then he had no reason to rob people's bases, and then he would probably have to find another place to re-establish the base. It's not that he wants to be some kind of official, but the things he has in his hands are too easy to covet, and he doesn't live in his own territory, which is always not reassuring. Well, now there is no need for him to counterattack and ascend to power.