66

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 66: Trading

Chapter 66 Transactions

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

There are not many people in the team sent by the base of Q City, only more than a hundred people, which should be because the two places are very close apart, and you don't need to bring too many people to ensure that you can reach your destination safely.

However, although there are few people, the second-level supernatural accounts for one-third, which is also a very large amount.

Responsible for receiving visitors from the Q City base are two brothers, Du Ning and Duan, one of them is a smiling tiger, the other is a cold face and a black belly, doing this kind of thing is naturally hand-to-hand, be sure to let all visitors not only feel the warmth of the spring breeze, but also receive the message that the thunder base is not easy to mess with.

It had been originally decided, and all the people from the base were arranged in the East District, just because the rent in the East District was expensive, except for a few big guilds and powerful squads, there was not much to rent out.

After these months of construction and integration, the Thunder Base has begun to show its style, although from the point of view of architecture, except for the absence of tent area, it is not much stronger than other bases, but the overall mental outlook of the residents is very good, and the people sent by the Q City Base naturally have to inquire about the living environment and policies of the base everywhere, and after inquiring, the faces of those who are able to do so can't help but have some yearning.

Although the life of the base in Q City is still okay, but this is also because they are the elite of the base, ordinary people not only need to work every day to do coolies, but also get a pitiful salary, although the base official did not clearly state the attitude that ordinary people have a lower status than the supernatural, but the atmosphere has formed, most ordinary people live a precarious and oppressed life.

Even if they are superpowers, most of them have relatives and friends who are ordinary people, and they are naturally unwilling to feel the discrimination against ordinary people in the base. But the way of the world is like this, and I have to go with the flow. This is also the reason why although the atmosphere of the A City Base was very bad at the beginning, after being absorbed by the Thunder Base, the supernatural and ordinary people could gradually integrate and get along harmoniously under the constraints of the system.

Ji Chen has always believed that human nature may be complex, selfish and even greedy, but even in the last days, most people still have their own principles and bottom lines in their hearts, or have basic conscience and compassion, in their base may see more suffering ordinary people, emotionally gradually from numb to habitual, but things are afraid of contrast, now the life of the residents of the Thunder Base is not rich, but basically can maintain food and clothing, ordinary people walking on the street, are also clean and tidy, which is the most different from other bases.

The reason is very simple, the current water price of the major bases is still high, ordinary people even have to work hard to plan, who dares to use this precious water resource to take care of personal hygiene?