58

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 58: Disposition

Chapter 58 Disposal

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Early the next morning, Grandpa Chu summoned the Chu family up and down for a meeting about what had happened recently. And Ji Chen is naturally among them.

"Calling everyone here today, there are two things." Old man Chu stroked his beard and said slowly: "The first thing is the reorganization of City A, although the city is not large, but it can accommodate a million people before the end of the world, and the per capita living area after the end of the world has been greatly reduced, so it is not difficult to transfer all the people of City A." What's more, even if we can't live in the base, but with people, we can expand the base, of course, I don't move those people here because of selfishness, City A is surrounded by plains, this kind of geographical location, if it is a zombie siege in the future, it will be very bad. So it is imperative to move the people of City A, I think everyone has no objections, right?

"Ready to give 50,30 people in City A a place to live, there is still some inadequacy, although for a month, we have been building more houses, expanding the base, just in case, but now it can accommodate about 10,<> more people, I think when the time comes, we can take out the <>,<> tents stored in our house, so that basically we can live for the time being, while the weather is okay now, with the population of City A, our expansion of the base should be completed when the weather becomes cold." Chu Mochi replied.

"This matter must be hurried, but you can't cut corners, Amin came the news last night, for the matter of moving into Lincheng, the ordinary people in City A have no objections, and the supernatural people who stay in the base of City A are some small minions, although there are also some dissatisfaction, but they can be suppressed." When all the people of City A are transferred, you will go and tear down the wall of the base of City A, and move back all the building materials and materials that can be used inside. Old man Chu ordered again, "Since I have taken the base of City A, I can't let Brother Long and the like go back to resurrect."

"Got it, our base has recruited a total of 20 space powers, and we must move all the things from the base in City A. I will lead the Psychic to cooperate with Amin throughout the process. Father Chu replied.

Old man Chu nodded: "I actually didn't have the idea of completely occupying the A City base before, but then the people in charge of the base were unkind, so I was ready to accept everyone in their base, all of you must remember, first of all, treat the original people of the Linshi base and the people transferred from the A City Base equally, treat the supernatural and ordinary people equally, when necessary, you can kill chickens and monkeys, and be sure to bring back the incorrect minds of some of the supernatural people in the A City base, No matter what these supernatural people obeyed for, they had to let them understand that the Linshi base is a place with rules, and no one can be lawless here.

The people below answered the promise one after another, and Old Master Chu continued: "Brother Long, this person, is extremely conceited, presumably unwilling to succumb to people, so I have no intention of subduing him and planting unstable bombs in the base, if he belongs to us, it must not be sincere, now he and his subordinates who are not willing to belong to the base are a total of 298 people, when we empty the A City base, let them all go." In the last days, zombies are the enemies of mankind, and the powerful are a force to resist no matter what, but they must be warned that leaving H Province, H Province Today, in addition to our Linshi base, there is also the Q City base belongs to the military district, 600 miles away from us, I have some friendship with the Q City base ruler, and when the time comes, I will naturally write to him not to accept these people, let them go outside to fend for themselves. Old man Chu said.