75

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 75: The Lu Family

Chapter 75: The Lu Family

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Since Chu Yunting proposed that method at the banquet, the major bases have enthusiastically found people to implement it, why are they so enthusiastic, because the first book is free, anyway, if you can't practice well, you can't practice badly, right?

This matter is over, Ji Chen is waiting for these people to discover the magic of the basic body art to send him crystal nuclei, especially the kind of people who have an army under their hands, this physical technique can increase the physical fitness of their subordinates dozens of times, which is definitely attractive enough. ( )

And after the banquet, the Wang family did not come to find fault again, and even the formula of the soil purification potion was normally traded with the Thunder Base.

However, in Ji Chen's opinion, this kind of normality is not normal.

"Brother Chu, are they hatching some conspiracy?" Ji Chen looked at the medicinal formula in his hand, still feeling unbelievable. Shouldn't the Wang family say to them domineeringly: If you are not pleasing to your eyes, they will not sell it to you?

"The potion formula has already been sold to other bases on a large scale, even if they raise the price for us or don't sell it to us, don't we have other chips to exchange with other bases?" If this is the case, why lose your face? Chu Yunting said, "Moreover, the Wang family is not afraid of the Chu family, we were able to come up with a crystal nucleus purification instrument before, who knows if we will not research others in the future?"

Ji Chen understood that this was the leeway left by the Wang family for himself.

If the rulers of the royal family could only make the brain-dead decision of not giving them a place to live and provoking them, then they would not stand tall in the cruel end times.

And their thunder base and the capital base are thousands of miles apart, in fact, in addition to the previous personal grudges, there is no fundamental conflict of interests, nor to the point of immortality, but the Wang family can't swallow that breath, but for this breath to lose grace, it is not good to provoke the powerful Chu family to ally with others.

And what he did before was just a matter of unfairness.

Ji Chen thought about it, put the matter down, and sent someone to send back the soil purification potion formula, while he and Chu Yunting would stay in the capital base for some more time, waiting for the results of the tests in other bases to negotiate with the Thunder base.

"However, I didn't expect that Ming Yan turned out to be from the Lu family in the capital." Ji Chen suddenly remembered this incident and couldn't help but sigh.

He seemed to understand why Ming Yan had begun to be a little irritable since he arrived in the capital, but since that banquet, Ming Yan had a stinky face, he didn't mention this matter, Ji Chen and others were embarrassed to ask people about this kind of scar, and they could only talk to Chu Yunting in private.