56

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 56: Meet

Chapter 56: Meeting

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Brother Long was tied up and cursed at these people, but none of the people in the courtyard paid attention to him, today's result, it was completely his fault, although Old Master Chu can also be regarded as pushing the boat along the water, but if it were not for his greed and inadequacy, then he would not be caught in the urn by others.

"Chairman Yao, how about it, I'm right, since the victory and defeat have been divided now, President Yao don't forget what he said at the beginning." At this time, Lin Min, who had not moved, said to Yao Hai, the leader of the Flame Guild.

"Of course." Yao Hai touched the cold sweat on his head, fortunately, when Lin Min looked for him, he did not refuse, originally he was not optimistic about Brother Long's action, Lin Min just told him to watch when he acted, when the time comes, there is no need to make a move, see which side wins and then go to surrender, adapt, although this method is not very shrewd, but it is most suitable for him who is wise and self-protecting, timid and afraid of things, and there is also the Suzaku Guild with him, so he agreed.

Now it seems that fortunately, this Chu family still has only one old man standing outside, and just now there are only two young people with masks who don't know who it is, and they actually solved the powerful people under Brother Long, who are known as the elite of the elite.

There is also Brother Long, he is one of the best among the second-level powers of the A City base. It's not tied up yet

The winner is decided.

Now that he has not made a move from beginning to end, the Chu family should not do anything to him, right?

"Yun Ting, when you arrive at the door, what are you still wearing a mask for?" At this time, Old Master Chu suddenly smiled and said: "I heard Wuhua say that you brought back a little daughter-in-law this time, and you didn't lead him to meet my old man."

When Chu Yunting and Ji Chen heard this, they took off their masks, and Brother Long on the side looked at the two with resentment, but he didn't expect that Chu Yunting was thousands of miles away and could rush back, but although he wanted to shout, he found that he couldn't make a sound.

Chu Yunting didn't care about him, he was dumb by the innate master, if he can still make a sound now, it should be a zombie whose body has been transformed. He took Ji Chen's hand and walked slowly towards Old Master Chu, although he told himself that he was not nervous, but Ji Chen's palm still broke out in a cold sweat.

"Grandpa, this is Ji Chen." Chu Yunting soothfully held Ji Chen's hand, "We are together now, I hope you don't object, grandpa."

Old man Chu looked at the two of them for a while, his gaze stayed on the clasped hands of the two for a long time, and for a long time, he said expressionlessly: "Stinky boy, I don't know you yet, even if I don't agree, you can still listen to me!"