64

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 64: Cause

Chapter 64: Cause

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Jing Botian found Jing Xiu, so he repaired it, and led everyone back to the Dawning Base, Qi Ming also followed their team, Ji Yun wanted to explain to Jing Xiu, but unexpectedly, the giant python really liked Jing Xiu very much, and it was always wrapped around his body, so that Ji Yun did not dare to approach him at all.

He saw that Jing Xiu was chatting very happily with the one named Qi Ming, and he was very dissatisfied in his heart.

It's just a man I just met, can it be so hot?

However, he forgot that it was because he saved Jing Xiu in danger with his healing power, so Jing Xiu liked him and then pursued him.

A noble prince like Jing Xiu, who has not been frustrated and tempered before the end of the world, is the most likely to produce that kind of life-saving grace and love at first sight.

Of course, he didn't have this idea at this time, he just liked to stay with Qi Ming, after all, he had been pursuing Ji Yun for several months, so naturally he would not let go all of a sudden.

But it's true that Ji Yun did disappoint him, just like you originally thought that your lover was pure and incomparably white moonlight, but suddenly found that he was actually a selfish ordinary person.

This gap is too big.

Before he was always afraid of hurting Ji Yun, so even if he calculated Mo Wencheng, he didn't think about his life, that time to the hospital to collect supplies, it was indeed he who learned the news of the third-level zombie in advance, and sent someone to lead Mo Wencheng to that place, but his original plan was just to save his life when Mo Wencheng was in danger, so that for the sake of saving his life, Mo Wencheng would definitely be grateful to him, and when the time came, he could also propose to share Ji Yun with Mo Wencheng.

Unexpectedly, it was noticed by Mo Wencheng.

What he didn't know was that in the original book, his strategy was indeed successful, in order to save Mo Wencheng from the hands of the third-level zombies, he himself suffered a lot of injuries, and also damaged some of his subordinates, Mo Wencheng was naturally very grateful to him, so later he mixed with Ji Yun, and turned a blind eye and acquiesced.

But this time, because Chu Yunting inadvertently knew about Jing Xiu's plan to design Mo Wencheng and completely informed Mo Wencheng, how could Mo Wencheng still be grateful to a love rival who calculated that his lover still wanted to put him in danger?

Originally, this matter had nothing to do with Ji Yun, but unfortunately, two of the several internal services arranged by Jing Xiu in the Yunguang team were accepted by Ji Yun into the team, which made Mo Wencheng unable to be undoubted.

As for why he knew that there was a trap, Mo Wencheng still participated in the task of collecting medical supplies, and it was also because he did not trust the person who left him the note. That's why he decided to go and see it for himself, and even if Jing Xiu didn't save him, he was fully prepared.