51

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 51: Unhappy

Chapter 51: Unhappy

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Chu Yunting was puzzled, so he put this matter aside for the time being, and the next day, several people came to Second Aunt Qiao together, after a night of repair, Qiao Zijia's mood has improved a lot, Qiao Zihe went out to do the task, Second Aunt Qiao put out the fruit taken by Ji Chen and others to greet the guests, but Ji Chen and others did not eat it.

This thing is rare for others, but they have a lot of them, so it's better not to eat it.

"Sister Jia, what are you planning?" Ji Chen looked at the haggard-looking Qiao Zijia and couldn't help but ask.

"What can I do?" Qiao Zijia smiled helplessly, "I'll ask my dad if he wants to go with us first, if not, I'll go with you and you, I will be relieved to know that he is safe, now he is also doing well, I don't have to continue to live with him here, but I think he probably doesn't want to go with us." Qiao Zijia lowered his head, obviously in a very complicated mood.

Her father was both powerful and a woman in this base, and her own daughter might not be able to take him with her.

Just when everyone was silent, Chu Yunting suddenly said: "When you talk to your father, don't say the identity names of me and Wuhua.

The captain ordered, Qiao Zijia immediately nodded, but it was still inevitable to be puzzled, "Could it be that this place is too close to Linshi and your family is looking for you?" It doesn't have to be..."

"The old man won't come to us so kindly," Tang Wuhua said disapprovingly: "He, I don't know how confident he is in Xiao Tingzi, if we don't go back in a few days, the old man may be anxious, and it's not that time."

"I haven't fully investigated this matter, but at present, it seems that my identity should not be exposed in City A." Chu Yunting glanced at Tang Wuhua and said, "Wuhua, you should also pay attention and don't show your skills."

Tang Wuhua looked at Chu Yunting's expressionless face, nodded reluctantly, and said, "Well, inexplicably, I don't know what mystery you are doing.

"Then since that's the case, I'll go back alone today, ask my father, if he doesn't want to, let's leave early, after all, the boss also has to go home early." After Qiao Zijia finished speaking, he stood up and prepared to leave.

"Wait!" Chu Yunting stopped her and said, "Yue Cheng, you accompany your sister Jia, remember, take a gun to defend yourself."

Yue Cheng nodded and walked out with Qiao Zijia, and when Second Aunt Qiao heard Chu Yunting talk about guns, the thoughts in her heart became more and more firm.

This gang even has guns, it seems that they must have strength, if they can accompany them, it is better than staying in this smoky base. I heard that the atmosphere of the Linshi base is good, and Yizi and that stubborn nature, I don't know if staying here will cause any disaster.