68

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 68: Spring Ploughing

Chapter 68: Spring Ploughing

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

When Ji Chen walked into the room, he saw that the Chu male god was holding a Chu family martial arts classic and looking at it, and his handsome face was really beautiful as a flower.

He walked over with a grin and kissed the male god on the face, after being together for so long, there was nothing embarrassing.

Chu Yunting looked at his troublesome little appearance, raised his head and asked, "What is so exciting?"

"You can see it." Usually, Ji Chen would not take the initiative to do these actions, but he was really excited to see Jing Xiu and Qi Ming today.

"By the way, has something happened to the Dawning Base recently?" Ji Chen asked.

Chu Yunting looked at his shining eyes funny, and slowly said: "This big thing, it's nothing," seeing Ji Chen's disappointed expression, he continued: "I wonder if Mo Wencheng's rebellion from the Dawning Base is a big deal?"

He didn't inquire on purpose, but there were a lot of people from the Dawning Base, and you could just ask someone about this matter.

Ji Chen's eyes widened: "How so!" "That's Little Attack No. 1!

The reason why Xiao Attack No. 1 was named No. 1 is because he has played the longest time, and the second is because he has the best relationship with Ji Yun, and now he has defected from the Dawning Base and left Ji Yun alone, which is not in line with the plot setting!

"I don't know the reason for this, I only know that Jing Xiu and Mo Wencheng took people to hunt around the mountain, Jing Xiu fled back after nine deaths, but Mo Wencheng betrayed the Dawning Base, as for where, I haven't heard of it." Chu Yunting replied, in fact, he vaguely knew why Mo Wencheng would design Jing Xiu and betray the Dawning Base, but he didn't want to tell Ji Chen and destroy his perfect image in Ji Chen's heart.

Writing notes to others to sow discord, this kind of thing is slightly unacceptable in the eyes of the male god.

"Even so, how did Qi Ming appear?" Ji Chen muttered in a low voice, card gossip is also very uncomfortable, okay?

"Who is Qi Ming?" However, Chu Nanshen only heard the name of this strange man.

"Qi Ming is the man with a snow wolf standing beside him." Thinking about that snow wolf, Ji Chen had an urge to touch his hair, why did he forget to touch it just now?

Seeing his longing face, Chu Yunting couldn't help but darken his face, "Do you like him?

"Yes." Ji Chen replied, suddenly feeling that the temperature around him plummeted by ten degrees, he looked up at the dark face of the male god, and quickly said flatteringly: "I'm talking about that wolf, how can I like Qi Ming?" I only like male gods, okay?

Chu Yunting snorted and withdrew his cold face, but he thought in his heart that it would be good to send these talents as soon as possible.

Because most of the people from the major bases came in early March, the crystal nucleus purifier matter was solved very quickly, and when the last few bases arrived, the discussion had been discussed long ago, and everything that should be taught was also taught, so before March 3th, the missions of the major bases took the precious crystal nucleus purifier materials and finished products from the thunder base to their respective bases.