83

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 83: Three Years

Chapter 83: Three Years

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"Hey, I heard that ordinary people in the Thunder Base have a very good life, is it really fake?"

"Of course it's true, but I came from N Province on purpose, our original base was almost unbearable, so there was no way, so I organized a group."

"I heard that this place is quite good, not to mention others, there is a zombie vaccine is enough, if you are really bitten by a zombie one day, we also have half the probability of survival!"

"This is really true, if I want to say, the Thunder Base is much stronger than that capital base, even the zombie vaccine has been completed, so it makes people feel that there is still some hope in this apocalypse."

At the Thunder Base at noon, there was already a long queue at the door.

These are all displaced people who came to flee when they heard that the Thunder Base was doing well, or that the base where they originally lived had been broken down.

In recent years, under the leadership of Chu Yunting, the Thunder Base has been built better and better, and because of the assistance of basic physical arts, Chu family martial arts and Ji Chen's system, the overall combat effectiveness of the Thunder Base is much stronger than other bases, and it has successfully resisted three zombie tides, and recovered Linshi and the surrounding counties, expanding the base to a super large base city that can accommodate five million people, which is already comparable to the Beijing base.

Although the information of the end times is not developed, since Chu Yunting and Ji Chen returned from the capital base three years ago, they often took their masters to further away to clean up the zombies, first in Province H, then in neighboring provinces, and finally the entire northern region has a great reputation.

Coupled with Chu Yunting's intentional guidance, every time he came to a base city, he publicized the various policies of the Thunder Base, so that the Thunder Base was gradually becoming a place that people yearned for.

At the same time, under the attack of the zombie tide, even if the supernatural is gradually growing, there are still dozens of large and medium-sized base cities scattered and breached, and the remaining small and medium-sized cities are gradually merging into large bases.

Today, there are less than twenty large bases in the country, and the Thunder Base receives displaced people who come to join every day, and the scale of the base continues to expand.

A year ago, Luo Li successfully used Lingquan water to make a zombie vaccine with a cure rate of 50%, which cannot be injected in advance, but if there is no period before zombification after being bitten by a zombie, injecting the vaccine is half likely to resist the zombie virus.

The successful development of the zombie vaccine has brought the reputation of the Thunder Base to a peak.

All major bases want to buy the formula of the vaccine from the Thunder Base, but the biggest hero in the vaccine is Lingquan, and Ji Chen and Chu Yunting will not expose this kind of thing like Lingquan.