85

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 85: Capture the King First

Chapter 85: The Thief Captures the King First

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"It's been a month, and I can't even see the shadow of that zombie." Ji Chen said in annoyance.

It won't be that they know that they have prepared the net and wait for it to be caught, so they dare not appear, right?

How can you endure the zombie king so much.

Ji Chen looked at the lush trees around him and felt that his whole person was not good.

Since Chu Yunting advanced to the eighth level, Li Ye's sixth level has also been consolidated, except for the zombie king team, which has been running around all day to find the figure of the zombie leader.

Ji Chen held the supposedly extremely advanced zombie search instrument in his hand and sighed intensely.

Is it good to give a little reaction?

A philosopher said that time is flowing water, gone forever.

Another month is the zombie tide that must come every year, if you can't solve this zombie, then you can only go back and prepare to resist the zombie tide.

Ji Chen sighed heavily.

I feel that I have sighed a lot recently.

Ji Chen was hooking up with Chu Yunting and was about to return the house together, and next to Li Ye, a small light bulb, heard the rustling of the trees behind him.

He turned his head in surprise, and for a moment a fool's thought flashed in his mind, such as whether the zombie leader had thrown himself into the net, and he saw a very human-like zombie slowly walking out behind the thick and lush old tree.

In addition to the blue face, too black and long nails, and a somewhat dull look in the eyes, this zombie is no different from people in other aspects. There is one point, whether it is a zombie or a person, it is rare, this zombie turned out to be a bald head!

Ji Chen was embarrassed, I don't know if it was a zombie or a zombie that the monk had become? All kinds of brain holes cannot be repeated.

However, when he came back to his senses and figured out what was in front of him, he immediately wanted to give his middle finger to the sky.

There is a zombie who looks like a human and wants to perish, what does this mean again?

Ji Chen picked up the big knife, Chu Yunting's magical energy condensed into his hand to send it, Li Ye seemed harmless, but he could draw the ground in an instant.

The trio is all set.

However, at this moment, the zombie actually spoke!

"You don't have to be so guarded." Although the voice of this zombie is a little stiff, it can hear the kindness, unlike the zombie king, even the voice is full of cruel and cruel taste.