End

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 87: The Ending

Chapter 87: The Ending

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"Huh? Come and see, is Xiao Chenchen crying? Tang Wuhua exclaimed in surprise, "Finally a reaction!"

Qiao Zijia and Ming Yan hurriedly surrounded and saw crystal tears streaming from the corners of Ji Chen's eyes.

"Quick, call Luo Li to take a look!" Qiao Zijia shouted, and there were people from the Thunder Squad waiting outside the door, and they quickly ran out.

Since the encirclement and suppression of the seventh-level zombies that day, I don't know what the seventh-level zombies did before they died, causing Ji Chen, Chu Yunting, and Li Ye to fall unconscious.

After Luo Li checked, he only said that they were stimulated by the strong mental fluctuations generated by the seventh-level zombie when it blew itself up, but the brain has always been the most mysterious place for human beings, and it is difficult to say what is going on.

These days, Tang Wuhua even unconsciously made up for the countless memes of amnesia in those bloody novels he read when he was young.

It's a cold sweat to think about, although Chu Yunting always hurts him, but if he really hears Chu Yunting with big innocent eyes and very pure asking him "Who are you", lying in the groove, the picture is too beautiful to bear to see ah.

Tang Wuhua stared at the tears at the corners of Ji Chen's eyes while bellying.

Gee, Ah Ting's boyfriend is still not strong enough, even comatose is crying, it seems that Xiao Chenchen is not happy.

Luo Li quickly rushed over, Cheng Wenzhao also followed him, over the years, the two of them were inseparable from Meng, Meng was not out of focus, in Tang Wuhua's opinion, Cheng Wenzhao was reserved and answered in the last affirmative.

That kind of vein and affection look can really be seen by discerning people.

It's good that I have Xiao Ningning, otherwise, single dogs are always hurt by others.

"He is not in a big problem, it is estimated that he will wake up tomorrow at most." Luo Li said that the last five years of the world have faded some of the cynicism in him, I don't know whether the chasing teacher has always been frustrated and grown, or he has really matured, his voice is low, his tone is indifferent, or quite convincing.

"That's good." Tang Wuhua patted his chest, although he would always think of some strange things to amuse himself, but he was not worried about the three people lying down at all, "What about Ah Ting and Xiao Ye?" He then asked.

Luo Li glanced at him with disdain, "I just got the news and rushed over, who knows how they are!"

Tang Wuhua turned his head and couldn't bear to look directly, this person, just can't talk more, talk more, what essence is exposed, sure enough, the elite style just now is all fake.