54

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 54: Meet

Chapter 54: Meet

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"How could it be her?" After hearing this conspiratorial meeting, Chu Yunting said in surprise. I didn't expect it to be a surprise.

Aunt Min, the old man actually sent Aunt Min over, then he believed that the strength of the Suzaku Guild must be much stronger than it seemed. It seems that Brother Long must have been calculated by the old man from beginning to end.

"Who is it?" Ji Chen was puzzled, the male god was still cultivating with his eyes closed, and suddenly he said such a sentence, it was really like Tang Wuhua said, the god was nagging.

Chu Yunting touched his head and said with a smile: "I knew that grandpa would not arrange nothing, but I didn't expect him to arrange a big one."

Ji Chen moved his big hand and muttered in a low voice: "Why do you always touch your head, and you are not a child," but he still didn't understand: "What is big?"

"I just used my divine sense to listen to the meeting of the four major guilds to jointly deal with the Linshi base, and found that the leader of the Suzaku Guild turned out to be a member of our Chu family. This shows that my grandfather should have been arranged in City A.

"Huh?" Ji Chen was surprised in his heart, the Suzaku Guild, as the second largest guild in the base, there were so many superpowers under it, and the president turned out to be a Chu family, so didn't it mean that the territory of this A City base had long been occupied by the Chu family?

"Yes, there are probably few people who know this person outside, so grandpa sent her out." Chu Yunting explained: "In fact, I have some relatives with Wuhua, my grandmother is from the Tang family, is a martial arts wizard, but although she has an excellent sense of martial arts, but her health is not good, even if she has read many martial arts classics, the insights are very exquisite, but it cannot be implemented, and then grandpa saw that she was depressed, so he adopted a girl and became a disciple for grandma, this girl is a martial idiot, under the guidance of grandma, she has made rapid progress, she has never married in her life, lives in the Chu family, studies the two martial arts of Tang and Chu, and the elders in the family except grandfather, Her martial arts skills are the highest. Before the end of the world, it had reached the eighth level of the day after tomorrow.

"Then she is the Suzaku Guild Leader?" Ji Chen asked, and Chu Yunting nodded: "Since Aunt Min has become the president of the Suzaku Guild, it means that grandpa has made arrangements for City A very early."

"It is not difficult to understand, after all, there are few people in Linshi City, and if you want to build a large base, you still have to have talents." And City A and Linshi are so close apart, even if they don't guard against Linshi City, Grandpa will definitely always guard against City A's base. Chu Yunting added that Ji Chen's mind gradually sketched the image of a gray-haired, old and cunning old man, and he quickly shook his head and dispersed this image, "Your grandfather is really smart, the Suzaku Guild is the second largest guild in the base, this is really a precaution."