3

Ji Chen sat on the ground for a while, feeling that his thoughts had gradually been straightened out, and the physical discomfort had faded a little, before he stood up, walked to the bookcase and gently opened the door of the bookcase, according to the memory of the original owner, took out a delicate wooden box from the innermost part of the bookcase, the box is divided into three layers, each layer has several small grids of varying numbers, each grid contains a jade, jade pendant, jade bracelet, and even a transparent and flawless jade bowl. Ji Chen counted that there were a total of 23 jade objects in this box, each of which was the treasure of Old Master Du, and even a person who did not know how to do it could see the beauty of these jade objects.

Old man Ji has loved jade all his life, and these jade objects are only a small part of his collection, but they are all of high value. However, Ji Chen, who has read the novel, knows that the most precious collection of Old Master Ji is not these, but the heirloom of the Ji family now, that is, Ji Yun's anti-heavenly space that can be planted!

That space allowed Ji Yun to keep the white lotus pure and clean in the cruel apocalypse, thus attracting the small attackers to follow him, and he also had a supreme position in the Dawning Base created by the small attackers and Ji Yun together.

Unfortunately, if Ji Chen's brain, which is very sensitive to data, is not mistaken, it is written in the book that Ji Yun's space recognized the Lord in June, and now it is early July, otherwise Ji Chen's psychology really has a little greed for treasures.

As a cannon fodder passerby, he is completely insecure ah /(tot)/~~.

However, since Ji Yun's space is recognized by jade dripping blood, countless ancestors have told us with their personal experiences that every piece of precious jade has the potential to become a carry-on space!

Therefore, maybe, among these jades he has left, there will also be one...

A thought suddenly came to Ji Chen's mind: The original owner has space, and he has to give some benefits for this crossing, right?

Thinking of this, Ji Chen couldn't suppress his surging mood a little, he seemed to see the glorious image of his invincibility in the last days a month later.

He touched the most beautiful looking jade bowl in the box with his hand, and was thinking of finding a knife to put some blood to try to recognize the Lord, but in less than 1 second after his hand touched it, the jade bowl disappeared out of thin air!

Crossing God, are you kidding me?

Ji Chen touched them one by one in surprise, and as a result, those beautiful jade artifacts disappeared one after another under his palm as if they had been cast a spell, leaving no trace at all.

This was really shocking that Ji Chen's mouth couldn't be closed, right?

Did I have space? This cliff is the only explanation for this supernatural phenomenon.

What a transshipment!

Ji Chen only thought that he really had space at the moment, so he "touched" the jade in the box one by one with an impulse of surprise and some kind of subconscious guidance, until the wooden box became empty, as if there had really been nothing before.

Then according to the universal mantra of crossing the novel, Ji Chen read 13 in ten ten: Come out!

But the bedroom was still the same, nothing appeared at all, and the mantra did not stir up a flower in the silent bedroom.

"Come out!" Ji Chen read it again, but the surroundings were still the same, and there was no jade coming out of thin air!!

Ji Chen really had tens of millions of grass and mud horses stepping on in his heart, and he thought that his mantra was wrong, so he kept changing the mantra to summon, but the disappearing jade did not appear, until an inexplicable voice sounded in his mind: