69

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 69: Quests

Chapter 69: Mission

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

The car is speeding down the road, and now it is spring, everything is revived, and the surrounding scene is full of life, ordinary plants are beginning to sprout, and alien plants are beginning to awaken.

This is really a strange phenomenon, Ji Chen fiddled with the small grass in his arms, because on his own territory, he was not as careful as before, so several alien plants around him were released.

For Ji Chen's alien plants, the change of seasons does not seem to have any effect on them, as long as they are given crystal nuclei, these alien plants will grow and upgrade, while the alien plants outside need to enter a deep sleep in winter and accumulate energy for the next year.

"How do you feel that there are more and more second-level zombies outside." Along the way, they eliminated more than 10 second-level zombies, which shows that even the team of supernatural beings is not strong enough, and there is no way to walk freely outside.

At noon, they arrived on the outskirts of Y City, and Chu Yunting led a team of more than a hundred people this time, and soon cleaned up the zombies in place, and they were also able to rest in place, and only after eating did they have the strength to kill the zombies.

"I always feel like something is wrong with this place." Looking at the city in the distance, Ji Chen didn't know why, he felt panicked in his heart, this kind of feeling, since the end of the world, he has never had.

"I feel the same way, as if I'm being spied on by something." Chu Yunting said, "What is there in this city? He muttered.

But no matter what was in the city, since the team had already arrived here, they could not return in vain no matter what. In other words, if there is really a powerful zombie in the city at this moment, they can't let it continue to harm people.

While they were talking, Qiao Zijia came to Chu Yunting with a lunch box, "Boss, this is what I prepared at the base in the morning, do you want it!"

Ji Chen looked up and saw that Qiao Zijia's lunch box contained four small dishes, a stewed tofu, a scrambled egg with tomatoes, a dry roasted green bean, and the most valuable thing is a shredded green pepper meat, although these dishes are very common before the end of the world, but after the end of the world it is difficult to eat, if you want to eat vegetables, you must go to Ji Chen's online store to buy it at a high price. What's more, Qiao Zijia's meal sold very well, which could arouse people's appetite.

Some newcomers in the team coaxed at the bottom and said: "Captain, the beauties have brought you dishes, don't you hurry up and agree."

Ji Chen looked up and found that Qiao Zijia was wearing a black tight leather suit today, which not only looked heroic and sassy, but also outlined her charming figure, and her big and bright eyes looked directly at Chu Yunting, and her slightly pursed red lips showed a charm.