57

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 57: Shock

Chapter 57: Deterrence

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

When they arrived in Linshi from City A, it was noon, and the Chu family had been outside to pack up those who were brought by Brother Long, and they all returned one after another until the evening, and Ji Chen had also seen them one by one.

The oldest of the Chu family is now Old Master Chu, Grandma Chu died ten years ago because of poor health, Old Master Chu has a total of two sons, that is, Chu Yunting's father Chu Moqiu, and the second uncle Chu Mochi, Chu's father In addition to Chu Yunting's son, there is also a daughter, named Chu Yunlan, 18 years old this year, one year younger than him, is the most enthusiastic one of the Chu family people to Ji Chen so far, according to her, for the person who can win the heart of her big brother, she really admires him.

Yikes.

And Zhao Ying, the wife of Second Uncle Chu, unfortunately turned into a zombie after the end of the world and has died. Second Uncle Chu has only one son, called Chu Yunxiao, who is a more noble and cold beautiful man than the male god Chu Yunting.

In addition, the Tang Chu family is close, and they used to live next to each other, and the Tang family has always had few heirs, and Tang's father joined the country's special forces when he was young, and unfortunately died while performing his mission. Tang Wuhua was brought up by Tang's mother Chen Yu, and after the end of the world, Tang's mother also lived in the Chu family, and everyone could take care of each other.

Duan, Du Ning's two brothers and Aunt Min, although they are foreigners, but they all grew up in the Chu family, and the relationship is naturally very close, Ji Chen has already spoken to Du Ning, but Duan didn't see it until the evening, this person gave Ji Chen the feeling that although he has a straight face, but in fact he is old and cunning, no wonder he can deceive Brother Long, and he is not without powers, after the end of the world, he awakened the power teleportation, unlike those natural powers, his powers are somewhat special, and there are fluctuations in energy when used, He usually looks like an ordinary person, so this time he will become this internal candidate.

After Aunt Min returned to City A, she had been sitting there and did not come back, and Ji Chen guessed that Old Master Chu should also be afraid that chaos would occur after such a big event happened in City A.

"Big Brother Chu, you say, how will Grandpa Chu deal with the follow-up of this matter?" After dinner, Ji Chen asked Chu Yunting, just now at the dinner table, Old Master Chu only said some trivial things, and also asked about their experience along the way, what to do with the supernatural people in City A, did not say, only said that it was explained when the meeting was held tomorrow morning.

"Why do you still have a meeting?" Ji Chen asked puzzled.

"In the past, if the Chu family had a big event, it would also have a meeting." Chu Yunting explained, "It should be even more so now, grandpa has always insisted that no matter what, the family must be open and meet the wishes of the majority, so that the people in the family can not be dissatisfied, and now our Chu family is in charge of a base, which is related to the fate of so many people, so naturally it is more formal, as for why it will be tomorrow, it is probably because he will also summarize the number of powerful people who surrendered at night, the dynamics of all parties, and the situation on Aunt Min's side."