Is it all over?

You were horrified. You saw your dad looking at you wide-eyed. Your dad was a little nicer to you, but if your sister was ever sad, it was over for you. Your dad would kill you with his bare hands and not care who saw. It would look like a mass murder. But what was in your dad's eyes was more then murder. He looked like he would rib your limps of one by one and leave you to die.
Your dad looked at you with crazy killer eyes. You looked at him with scared to the core eyes. My dad was about to jump on me but your little sister came out and scream "stop!" Your dad was now in front of you and his hand was in a fist and was about to punch you. He stopped just in time.The blood spike turned back into liquid and your dead mother fell off the edge. Your sister didn't seem to see this. Your dad then said "karu-sa didn't I put you to bed?" Your dad said this with a sweet smile, "what are you doing." Karu-san said in a bratty tone. Your dad looked back at where your mother was supposed to be. If you weren't looking at your sister you would have missed your sister's sign. She used her fingers in a running motion. Your sister then said, "I wanna stay with sissy tonight." Your dad looked angry, but no matter what your sister did, he wouldn't touch her. "I need to talk to her sweetheart what  she did is unexceptable." You felt all the hope your sister gave you go through the drain, but it seemed like she wasn't going to let you go that easily.
"But I NEED to talk to her it is important." She then grabbed your hand and dragged you to your room or also known as the lovely torn up basement. She then put all my stuff in a bag and told me what to do, at this point I had a cold look on my face. "What are you doing?" you asked, "helping my sissy." You looked at your sister "why?" Your sister stopped and looked at you "because you are my sister" you stared, you were kinda angry. "How long have you known I was being abused?" Your sister went back to folding your things with a cold expression. "A few months." She answered coldly, " we really are sisters. You don't like being spoiled, do you?" "No and definitely not by dad" I started to help fold the small things I had "we both are smart for our age. But you also know you can't come with me right?" Silence "I know but why" " Your to young" Your sister looked up with A slightly Angry expression. "I am only 2 years younger then you! Please don't leave me."
You looked at her coldly then the little stuff you have "So, your only 3 I'm 5 and the old man won't hurt you he barely raises his voice at you?"
You finally finished folding all the stuff and looked at your sister with serious eyes. "I promise as soon as I have a place to stay I will save you and steal all dad's money and burn this mansion in front of his face and then we will live together as the kegareta siblings." " you will change out last name?" "Yes, if you agree but only if you agree little sis." "You promised you will save me from dad after you find a place." You pick up the bag and stand up, "yes, but for now keep yourself in check and play the part of daddy's little girl for me." She nods "Okay sissy bye for now, I'll miss you." You start walking of the room to the basement door, your sister behind you " bye, I'll also miss you." You walk out with you sister clutching you shirt. You walk out to the front door as you walk there you see the your dad on the one the couch passed out with Alcahol bottles all around him. You walk passed him and out the door. Cold air blew past you it was kinda nice, you started walking because the faster go got a job the faster you get your sister and you revenge

TIME SKIP

I was walking and found an aliway that I could sleep in to night and pickpocket some money from people to by food and save upin th morning. Until then. It's time to sleep I have a long day tomorrow.