I'm back

That morning you woke up angry and didn't wake up on time, Kura-sa had left and put a note on your door it said ' Hey good morning, i tried to wake you up but you were in a real deep sleep'. You sighed and let your ears out as you showered because it relaxed you but only a little. You got into you UA uniform but didn't wear the jacket because it felt like you were in a cage when you were in it. You loosened the tie a little so it wasn't choking you.

By the time you got to school homeroom was halfway done, you were still thinking about what your 'mom' said and your ears and tails popped without you noticing. You walked in the classroom with your ears all the back in anger and your tail was up while swishing a little, the class stared at you as you entered. "What are you looking at" you yelled. "Your late" Aizawa said in a monotone voice "Ya, i didn't notice" You didn't look at him and just walked to your seat. You put your head on the table facing todoroki your eyes probably looked foggy and dead because you felt dead. You ended up falling asleep in homeroom and Aizawa didn't wake you up but after homeroom someone did. You woke up and looked up and saw the whole class around you, "Hey kurayami i am happy that you are all right!" Uraraka said "Ya, you look way better but what happened to your eyes they look foggy." Your head was still on the table "i wanna die" you said everyone looked shocked at your comment. your head shot up from the table "Why did i say that." you whispered then you looked at all the blood vessels. " Oh i'm blind midoriya, when i was fighting i took the blood out of my eyes." you put your head back on the table "move it extra's" you heard bakugo yelling at his classmates and shoving them "Hey brat tell me your not going to the sports festival, you could get seriously hurt." "He's right, you need time to get prepared and kura-sa told us that you only got out of the hospital the day before yesterday." momo adds "I'm fine" you said "you can't even see the person infront of you! How are you going to fight!" Bakugo yells " I have been practicing some stuff, so don't worry about it." you said in a monotone voice you almost sounded dead

You hear someone open the door and everyone sat down quickly as the person came in "Kurayami, Aizawa wants you" they said you looked up at the new human blood vessel and nodded. You got up and surprisingly got the door handle on the first try, you opened the door and looked back and asked "where is he?" "He should be in the teachers lounge" judging by the way he's acting he may not know your blind. " hey i'm walking you there" bakugo said as he got up "I believe she knows where it is bakugo." Bakugo looked at him "She's blind, idiot" there was a silence "That most be what they were talking about" the teacher says then waves at bakugo telling him it was okay to go. Bakugo walks me to the teachers lounge as he is he was trying to convince me to not go to the sports festival. Once we get there i shoo bakugo away telling him i was fine and that he needs to get to class, He finally left but told me that we would finish the convo later. 

I walked into the lounge and only saw one human vessel there, probably Aizawa you thought. He got up and hugged you, your ears and tail flinched at the contact "Are you ok, you looked really mad. What happened?" you just grabbed his sleeve "Your safe, no one is here you can tell me anything." he continued " I feel like i need to kill someone or be... hurt ." He understood what you meant " for how long have you been doing that, where are the wounds?" he sounded mad "h-here" you moved your bandaged arm, your classmates probably thought it was from the USJ attack.

( Whattpad wont let me put the image up)

"I-i am s-sorry" you were scared he was going to hit you "No, no your not tell me the truth what do you feel about this." you looked up into his eyes but looked down instantly, his gaze was mad but scared and it made you ashamed about what you were about to say"I-it feels good, the way the blood drips and the... It makes me want to live when i do it. It makes me want to see it again. It's beautiful. My masterpiece. My creation to the world."

He was speechless, he just counts the cuts and takes a picture "If i see any more on you... don't do this to yourself." He looked like he was about to cry "Don't cry! i-i'll try to s-stop." you said frantically, he chuckles "don't promise things you can't do, if you continue to do this i will tell mic, mirko and hawks. Do i make myself clear."  You were speechless all you did was hug him and cry on him "Clear, clear! Just help me, it feels good but it makes me... i don't know! She just keeps telling me to kill myself and do it..." You start crying even harder. You cried for a good minute then passed out, Aizawa carries you to the couch and lays next to you and hugs you as he falls asleep (THAT WAS A FATHER-DAUGHTER MOMENT SO NO IDEAS)