Caught

I woke up to mirko in my room calling my name. "Okay okay i'm awake." I sit up and stretched  "Get up sleeping beauty, we got to get ready for the meeting." i looked up and jumped out of bed. Mirko walked out as i got ready. I got into my hero costume since we were going to patrol after the meeting. 

I walked out and found mirko waiting for me, we were going to walk over there as a form of exercise. While we were jumping from build to buildings we stopped some small robberies, While we were jumping around i got some texts from kura-sa. She was sending pictures of her fans at her concert, i guess she found some free time from her intern.

Finally we made it and the agency building was really big, bigger than mirko's. We walked in and the women at the register led us to this room with only a table and four chairs. "What the heck, i thought they were just going to ask some questions. I mean they were serious but this looks like an interrogation room." mirko looked around angrily while i stayed silent and calmly looked around, I found that there were 5 in wall cameras and 2 gas vents. This was a little intense room just for some questions.

Just then Endevor and todoroki walked in, me and mirko bowed and they did the same. "Take a seat." Endevor invited, we all sat down while endevor started the investigation. "Okay, before we start what's with all this eerie stuff?" Mirko asked with an annoyed face. Endevor also looked annoyed "We have a pro assassin in our presence." . You looked at todoroki and sighed "now that i think of it why is he here." you asked nodding at todoroki, the two stopped their glaring match and looked at you and todoroki. 

"That doesn't matter, let's get to the matter ahead, Kurayami akuji you are accused of fighting the hero killer: stain without a licence." I tilt my head "So did you fight stain?" I looked straight at endevor "what happens if i did?" todoroki looks at you "so you did?" "I didn't say that todorki." I smiled at him.

"So what happens to me, endevor?" " If you keep fighting you will be removed from UA and will stay at the high tech prison, tartarus." You frown "So i'll ask you again, did you fight stain?" I sighed "i guess there is no use in lying, I did fight stain but for a reason. " Mirko looked disappointed but that was the least of my worries "What was the reason?" mirko asked " A hero would have died. I guess you would want an explanation so i'll give you one, well i was walking around and found stain in an alleyway about to kill a female hero, i got her to safety and then me and stain fought it out." 

"You fought stain and won? I knew you were strong but this is kind of pushing it." todoroki whispered "Did you say something todoroki?" He looked up and shook his head. "If you keep fighting without a licence everything you ever worked for will be left behind. I recommend to rip away from your lifestyle." Endevor then stood and walked out. You glance at mirko and she nodded and left too. You looked at todoroki "You've been staring for a while." he didn't stop staring even though he was caught. "How do you kill without caring or being mentally broken." He asked but it sounded more like a statement. "Who said i wasn't broken? I'm always in a corner but i rip the wall and run until i reach another corner." He continued to stare without a word.

I was starting to squirm under his gaze "So is stain in prison?" i say trying to turn the conversation away from me. He shook his head "He freed himself and ran away in seconds." You looked down scrunching up your eyebrows, "I thought i knocked him out." you whispered,  You then stood up "i have to go, mirko is waiting." you say as you walk out.

You walked out to see Mirko talking to a woman with green fire for hair. As soon as they saw you the woman started bombarding you with questions, you stepped back while mirko introduced the women. "Yami, this burnin." You reached out your hand and she shook it. "Sorry burning but we gotta go." And with that you guys started your patrol. 

HI, I'm sorry but i kinda gave up on this book. But i'm back and will continue this book.

Word count - 777