Training

Aizawa told me that the sports festival is soon and that i might not attend since my eyesight hasn't fully come back. You only had two days to train, I was thinking of making ceberus carry you. I also thought that i can use my blood quirk to sense anybody's blood so you knew where they were. You were out of the hospital and training in your backyard, you were using your quirk to sence every blood vessel in your sister's body. Since you couldn't see it was harder but you were using your quirk you could see their vessels you could see the outline of their legs and hands.

I was sweating like crazy in the sun all you wanted was to be in bed and cuddle ceberus, or have an awesome mission. "Hey you're still out here it's been 6 hours already." you looked for her blood vessel "You guys had 2 weeks to train i have to cram it in 2 days and i can't see so it's harder" she was leaning on the backyard door " Hmm, How are you going to dodge like their quirk attacks?" you groaned, i hadn't thought of that or didn't want to think of it. Kura-sa sighed they looked like she had something "What if you stop their quirk like Mr. Aizawa, he said his quirk covers quirk atoms i think." That means i can temporarily stop their quirk if i can control the right blood vessels "Okay then i have to go to the gym and strengthen my body, also strengthen my punches and add my quirks to it.". I run inside and grab gym clothes and shove them on. 

You run to the nearest gym and start training your legs and arms so you can kick stronger

You run to the nearest gym and start training your legs and arms so you can kick stronger. You also go to the punching bag section and start to punch it it shows your score and it gets higher every time. You were there for 3 hours lifting weights 5 times you and 2 times what you had on the quirk test. You were punching and kicking until your knuckles turned white and your leg was sore. I used your quirk to see all the people in the gym, I started reading about quirk atoms and how quirks like eraser work. In the end i found there is a special senser in the arms or legs depending on the quirk. Let's say iida his would be in both legs so if i block both his quirk won't work, this would make thing's easier.

I started going to the quirk zone, ya this gym was big. I saw people's blood vessels and could see what they were doing to use your quirk, you saw a man with a jumping quirk he was jump roping in the air and did a few before he got to the ground. The next time he jumped I used what i learned and stopped the quirk vessels in his legs when he jumped the only got a foot or so in the air. He was confused and jumped again, you gave him back his quirk and tried another person, you did this a few times then started going to the corner where people with stronger quirks were. You started to do the same thing with the people there, the vessels were harder to close but it was fairly easy. You walked out of the gym after doing that for 30 minutes.

You showered and went to bed hungry because you didn't feel like eating. I decided to go to school tomorrow because it was the day before the festival. But while you were sleeping the dream about your mother came back and she told you to die and kill yourself over and over you were no longer crying but didn't want to see her and it made you grumpy and mad the next day.

Hello guys! I decided to change the cover because... i don't know but i did. Thank you guys for the reads, to be honest i was only doing this because my reading and writing was lower than all my other subjects Lol. Anyway tell me what other ships and friend ships you want in the comments and if you like this cover or the other one. Bye

Word count: 734