I won't do this again,ever

Hello guy's I just wanted to say today is my BIRTHDAY. YAY. but also if you have any recommendation put it in the comments, I always read them. Okay enough wasting time let's start.

I finally woke up but my head hurt like crazy. I tried to open my eyes but the bright lights made me close immediately. " hey she's up" someone said, I slowly open my eyes and my eyes adjusted. The four heroes were in front of me, I was sleeping on a table, you sat up and looked at them in a scared and cold look. Because of your parents you were scared of anyone that looked threatening. 

You looked at them with and cold expression and your body tensed at every movement they made. The bunny girl broke the silence and awkward staring. "Hey kid what's your name and what were you doing?" "..." I didn't say anything I just stared. The wing guy walked over to me I was watching his every move while watching the others. the man put his hand on my shoulder,  at the instant it made contact I stood and my ears and tail shoot up, your hands were in cuffs that were chained to the ground the same thing was done to your feet but they are not attached. 

All the heroes were on edge because of how fast you moved, The wig hero spread out his wings and some feathers came off. The tired hero was the first to recover, "Okay let's do this again" he sighed tiredly "my name is Aizawa and these other people are..." "you can call me mirko, weakling." she said this with a smile, " hawks, the flashiest hero around." " present mic, the perfect present with a mic" Aizawa then looked back at me " now what's your name?" you looked at him " Kurayami" All the color from their faces left them ( If you didn't know kurayami means darkness) mirko whispered to hawks "who would name their child that?". Aizawa wrote this down "what's your surname?" you were considering whether to lie and in the end i did "I-I don't know.". They all looked at you " Okay so what were you doing at the cafe?" you were kinda tired of them asking the questions.

"What were YOU guy's doing and how did you see me AND why did you chase me, AND who screamed like an mother in labor!" All the heroes looked like mic and he gave a nervous smile "That would be me and my quirk" You sighed "If we answer your questions will you answer ours?" hawks asked "ya...sure"  "ok Aizawa you can start." Aizawa looked like he could pass out sleeping at any moment "Okay i'll start, so I was going to get coffee but mic wanted to come then hawks and mirko. To tell you the truth we were just about to leave but mirko was picking up your sound waves, because of her quirk it boosts her hearing, hawks says he was seeing small movements and a blurry silhouette because of his bird like quirk which allows him to have hawk like eye sight." You had an deep in thought face " I see and that makes sense"

"We also chased you because you ran and were suspicious." Mirko says " And that's how we get paid" Hawks said you nod, you were getting more comfortable with these people but they are still interrogating me. "Okay, could you tell me what you were doing to people in the line?" mic said "well... Uum. ME?" They all looked at each other. " look kid if you were doing something illegal you can't go to jail, but you be assigned a punishment." huh? "what punishment?" they all gave me a questioning look " Are you admitting that you were doing something illegal?" " Oh, me no just a question!"you said this frantically "If you were doing something illegal you would have to join UA and be monitored." that doesn't seems to be to bad but in my condition and predicament this would be bad.

"I understand but I wasn't doing anything illegal may I go now?" everyone was surprised about how serious you became. "yes since the damage done was mild but can I ask where your parents are and your quirk, I am quite confused because you turned invisible and had fire.'' oh no how am i supposed to explain this. It is very rare for a child to have two quirks or more from their parents and you couldn't tell them you have that then they will ask who your parents - "My quirk is invisible but there are some drawbacks... I um ...burn and set a flame if i do it for to long, since I break a barrier in the atmosphere and the nitrogen makes a bubble around me and i burn up. Sorry if it sounds weird I don't know how to explain it." they all nodded seeming to believe me. " Okay so where are you parents?" silence, it was just like when you pierced your mom's head. I guess they understood and nodded, " would you like to be in an orphanage?" "no, can I leave now" they all nodded and I put the chains in his face and he unlocked them. As i was leaving the building i ran and looked inside my bra and found all the money. I got inside an empty alleyway and started counting the money. There was 2,860 yen! You could get your sister out!You could get a nice house and food for months! You two would be unstoppable, and live as the akuji siblings!