Finals

After aizawa was finished with the class he had left and everyone went on a rampage about what they got on midterms and the exam. Mina and kaminari were yelling at mineta about some until midoriya came out "Asido, kaminari. We still have time to study. So we could all get to go to the training camp together." midoriya had gotten 4th on the exam and i don't think that's too good on there confidence. "Ya guys just read the book and all the answers are there." Kura-sa commented after popping out of thing air, she had gotten third. "Yes as class rep i have high hopes that we'll make UA proud." iida adds, he had gotten 2nd. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." todoroki adds, im not sure if that was supposed to support them or tell them what to do.

And just like i suspected it did no good for either of them, just made them look down at themselves. I sighed but stayed tuned into the conversation, i hate to admit it but this class was entertaining. "Hey, don't worry about it you two i can catch you up on important topics if you want." And just like the angel she is yaoyorozu is, she granted the brain deads a chance to start up again. There were cheers of excitment and addresses given."Wait... if your first, iida's second and kura-sa third... What did you get akuji-ané?" I kinda flinched as my name somehow came into the conversation.

"Ya... No way your a moron like us. Right?" I looked up at kaminari and just blinked at him and the whole class slowly turned their heads to me "I-I got first." I said, shoto jumped in "But yaoyorozu's first." Yaoyorozu jumped in "Ya, we tied." She gave me a cheeky smile "In fact, she beat me by 1/50th. But i guess they didn't do all the work for such a small detail." The class looked astonished as mina and kaminaria were lying on the floor dead "There on another level." "No shit, they're real life computers." The class whispers. More and more people came up to yaoyorozu asking her to help them. Yaoyorozu was really excited and ranted about making everyone a model spudent. I pulled out some mint gum and put my one of my feet on the desk and just relaxed.

Class dragged on until it was lunch, i was going to sit with the 'baku squad' when deku had invited me to his table. "Hey akuji-chan." i looked over to see midoriya jogging to me "i was going to ask if you would like to sit with me and the others today." So our class is split into two tables? "OH, okay sure." He led me back to his table which iida, umaraka, tsu, hagakure, and todoroki. I wave at all of them "Hey, mind if i sit with you guys i ask." They all nodded at the girls scooted closer to each other to make room for me. "You know i'm kinda scared about the practical, i have no idea what it's gonna be midoriya starts as look at him then his food. Maybe i should have gotten lunch, "I'll be right back." the lunch line was still there but it was short about three people left. I contemplated on what to get, in seconds it was my turn and i orders simple ramen and origiri.

When i went back to the table with my food i heard midoriya and the others continuing there conversation on the practicals. I put my food down and listen "We can't just study we have to stay in great physical sh-ow." I looked up from my food that i had started eating. "Oh, sorry your head's so big that it's hard to miss." It was the blond boy from the sports festival. An irk mark was starting to form on my head, who hits someone and not only gives a half-assed apology but insults him as well. I shook myself out of my trance "- Just like always class 1A isn't happy unless there the center of attention but you do realize your not in the spotlight because people think your good hero right, it's just that you keep on getting into so much trouble. Someday the rest of us may get caught up in your mess." I swallowed the origiri i ate and looked down at it as i talked "Shut up, already." Everyone at the table looked at you "Your jealousy's showing. The reason we keep on getting into trouble is because the villains want us, that's why the rest of you will never be noticed if you don't step up."

I took a breath, and looked him in the eyes "If you were in class A you wouldn't be saying al of this, it is your fault that you can't meet the standards to be in our class. No one is going to except pieces of trash over money and gold, so grown up and do something about it." I was surprised at how calm i was, this boy would have been laying on the floor bloody by now. Then an orange haired girl came jogging in the back and knocked the blonde out "Sorry about him, i think there's a hole where his heart is supposed to be." I tuned out to continue eating my food that was going cold.