What a voice

Time skip, you guys are now 15 and kura-sa is 13.

Your sister finally got a quirk when she was six. Her quirk gives her the ability to do what ever a siren can do. She can basically sing a majestic song and can manipulate her victim. Since sirens are beautiful creatures your sister was just as beautiful as you.

Same with her natural voice, even if she is not using her quirk her singing voice is singer worthy

Same with her natural voice, even if she is not using her quirk her singing voice is singer worthy. Your sister has won small singing competitions at 8, After you told her about what she could do with her voice she decided to see if the singer's life was for her. Now she was a celebrity singer named , siren, she was also models.

Your sister had a concert today so she was getting ready. From time to time you had an collab with her. You were now an assassin and one of the top 3 mafia bosses, you were also your sister's manager and a model, since there were not a lot of mafia bosses in japan it was a big deal. Your sister finally came down in a black and white dress to match you

 Your sister finally came down in a black and white dress to match you

"wow, little miss perfect could never." you said this with a smile " What are you talking about, I am little miss perfect" she did a little twirl and smiled "You look nice too, in fact i haven't seen you in a dress for a while!" you looked away, you still hadn't gotten used to compliments. But it was nice for someone to give you one. It boosted your confidence

"so should we go now?" you nodded

"so should we go now?" you nodded. You guys now lived in your second mansion in japan, you moved everything into your new house and sold your old house. You gave pearl or coffee boss lady, money every month.You would also work there for free, even though you were a mafia boss and assassin you had a lot of fans at the cafe. You both got in the helicopter and the pilot flew off.

After an hour of being backstage it was time to get on the stage. Your sister came out first and the crowd cheered like crazy. Your sister said some stuff and the crowd cheered even more. " Okay now settle down, I would like to introduce you to no other other than Kurayami Akuji, Also my sister!" The crowd cheered and you walked out, the crowd cheered louder as they saw you. You did a little wave and said "Hello everyone!" through the mic next to you mouth. The crowd cheered some more, After they were done the lights dimmed until they were almost off then the light shot on you and you started singing.

Listen to song

This is your part and kura-sa part

Your part 0:00- 1:02

sister part 1:02-1:17

You guys did a little choreography from 1:17-1:29

The crowd cheered

Sister part 1:29-1:38

your part 1:38-2:09

Both 2:09-2:17

little dance again

sister 2:43-2:57

your 2:57-3:03

Both 3:03-3:36

your 3:38-3:41

Sister 3:41-3:55

Song ends

The crowd cheers like maniacs,They were waving kura-sa merch and lights like crazy. You and kura-sa posed, the crowd scram, you guys said bye and left the stage.

After you guys went home you changed into comfy clothes, you both were on your phones in the living room

After you guys went home you changed into comfy clothes, you both were on your phones in the living room.You were about to ask kura-sa if she wanted her to make ramen but you got an email from UA. "Hey kura-sa, I just got an email from UA, do you now what they want?" kura-sa looked at you " UA? Of ya, your almost done in middle school! no ,but I wanted to ask could I join? I am like way ahead of my class and the rest of the school!'' You looked at her "what is with this all of a sudden? And what about MY problem?" "Oh okay but before the first day of school can we ask the principal?" You looked at her with a sturn look, Kura-sa shriveled up into nothing. " Okay, Okay just read the message." you nodded "Okay, It says 'Hello miss Akuji, We would like to put you in the recommendations for UA. We would like to see you in 2 days if that is possible and ask you about your choice. You are also allowed to bring your sister and we might have a place for her to.'" your sister did a little happy dance and you smiled as you watched her " Can you believe it I might get to go to UA! We might go to UA together!" You looked at her in a questioning look " I don't think I want to go" Kura-sa jaw dropped " HuUHh! No are you crazy! Mad! or Stupid?" You sighed "We will see in 2 days"