Work studies 3

I was in nighteyes agency with mirio, midoriya and bubble girl early in the morning in my hero costume. "Today we will be doing patrols and surveillance, we'll split up into two teams me and bubble girl and mirio, Akuji and midoriya." Nighteye informed "Surveillance?" midoriya asked curiously "Nighteye agency is currently working on a secret investigation ." bubble girl answered "Shie hissaikai is a small organized crime senticate." he showed up the picture of him  "That's shie hissaikai as the youngest in the group he's in second command and has been behaving strangely. That plague mask is his trade mark." "Creepy." "Cool." me and midoriya say at the same time, everyone looked at me, i stood there dumbfounded for a second then relived i said something wrong. Since i'm a hero things like these are cool "O-oh sorry, it just came out." everyone looked away and back at nighteye, i stood there awkwardly. "I thought there weren't that much organized crimes these days since the police know who they are and monitor their movements." I shook my head "There's actually been more crimes than ever with the symbol of peace gone, they're getting bolder." I say, bubble girl also adds her information about what's happening with hissaikai.

"Unfortunately we don't have solid proof linking him to anything criminal yet, Hassaikai operates in a legal grey area that's close to black so we can't treat them like villains. Our objective is to tail them and see what they're up to, be careful not to arouse any suspicion." Night eye concluded "Yes sir." we all said in unison then walked out getting ready for patrol.

We were walking around with people recognizing us from left right and center, "hey look heroes!" A citizen said pointing us, mirio and midoriya started talking while i was my quiet, mysterious self. All of a sudden this little girl in bandages came out of nowhere and crashed into midoriya's leg, before she fell i scooped her up. "Oh, i'm sorry are you okay." Midoriya apologized. "Hey little on are you okay?" I analyzed her to see her hands covered in bandages and rags for a dress thing. Now that i look at her she looks a lot like me; red eyes, white hair, both in bandages and rags at a young age, I snapped out of my trance to feel something vibrating in my arms, i look down to see the girl trembling in my arms. "Hey it's okay no ones going to hurt you-" "You should be more careful." A new voice said.

I looked up and my eyes widened at the sight of the man named hissaikai we were just talking about like 10 minutes ago. My eyes returned to normal as i saw midoriya standing frozen next to me "I hope you'll forgive my daughter here, i don't know what to do with her." He gave us a closed eye smile but i couldn't really see his lower face because of the mask thing. "Don't worry about it, she's a cutey anyways." I say with a fake cherry voice then mirrored his smile, "i'm so sorry about that, it was our fault too." Mirio added. "Hey, I know that mask, you must be from the hassaikai. You guy's are famous around here." "Ya, please don't mind the mask, it keeps out the filth." He answers 

"You said this was your daughter right, what's her name?" I said trying to match mina's and hagakure's energy to be more like a normal girl. "yes, her names eri." I made an 'oh' sound "No surname?" He shook his head, then tried to turn the conversation to who we are. I whispered in eri's ear as they spoke, I made sure to make my mouth move in different ways to make it seem like i was asking 'how old are you' and other things, it's a trick you learn so people can't read your lips "Eri, don't be afraid, we'll get you away from him soon." I gave her a smile "Open your mouth real quick." She looked somewhat confused but did, i dropped an extremely tiny demon in her mouth then she swallowed, this was to track her since i know where all my demons are. I returned to the conversation "Come on lets go." mirio said I fake pouted "Aww, but she's so cute." He gave me a smile and i put her down on the floor but when i tried to stand she gripped onto my costume. "P-please don't go."  i scooted close to her ear "You're going to be okay, just wait a little longer and then you'll never be hurt ever again." She still held on to me and i sighed picking her up in my arms again.

When i looked back at hissaikai i could barely hide the anger and disgust in my eyes. "Sorry but your 'daughter' seems scared." I didn't expect my voice to be filled with so much contempt i felt all eyes on me and i could feel mirio begging me to back up and leave. Midoriya joined talking about her bandages, I never was really into the thought of being a hero, after all kura-sa forced me to join and since now i never cared too much about saving anyone. But this girl... I want to save her so bad, i feel that she's going through something close to what i had been going through and i know what that felt like but she has absolutely no one to go to or to comfort her. I put her in midoriya's hands and when i say i was ready to start a whole fucking fight right now i mean it "First would you like to tell me what you are doing to that girl." my voice back to it's emotionless authority filled voice.

He sighed "You heroes pick on the most subtlest things don't you, this situation is embarrassing so i prefer that we discuss this where we won't be overheard." I knew this was a trap but i was going to ki-defeat, defeat this man if he tried anything. We walked with him into an alley, he was making small talk in there but my eyes were engrossed in seeing the slightest movement indicating that he was going to attack. I saw his hands try to take off his gloves and i made a katana that was still in it's sheath, my hand was on the handle ready to attack but before he made a move eri ran up to him walking next to him. "Oh, done with your tantrum already?" she nodded "eri-" mirio's hand was cupped over my mouth, i frowned but didn't take his hand off knowing as soon as he took it off i was going to start up again. 

They started walking as i glared daggers into hissaikai's back, when they were out of sight mirio moved him hand from my mouth and my mouth erupted with curses. "That motherfucking bitch." I finished, i huffed out a breath calming myself then looked back at mirio and midoriya, midoriya was shaking while mirio was deep in thought. "Let's go report to night eye." I say seriously already walking away while mirio called night eye, we met up in front of a store. "Sorry it was a total oops. I mean what are the odds of randomly running into a target on the street like that." Mirio apologized "No, i must except responsibility i should have used foresight on you three." night eye said "I'm just glad that you guys are okay, you could have been in danger if he suspected something." Bubble girl said "It didn't seem all that scary to me." They continued talking but my mind was somewhere far away. 

"Sir our incounter got us new in tell, hissaikai has a daughter." Night eye looked back "A daughter?" He repeated "A little girl who he called eri, her limbs were completely wrapped in bandages. I don't know anything about her but it looked like she was asking for help."They continued talking then were were sent back home and i didn't say a word.

On the way back i fired the best and the most trustworthy detectives to get ANY info about Eri or hissasaikai. I was also going to get some investigating in no matter what, i was going to get eri and make that bitch pay. Whatever hell i go through because of this is karma for breaking kura-sa's promise. I guess it's time to choose my hell.