Rescue

I was running next to mirio and midoriya, i'm sure we all had the same thought. To save eri, i don't ever want to let go of her, every time i think of her all i can see is her scared face, I couldn't even imagine a smile. I pushed or jumped past people trying to stop us from entering. "Hate to just barge in like this we're kinda in a hurry." fat gum's apology was sweet but hell i would have greeted with a punch to the face. "I haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet." fat gum added "Ya but we have to see this through." rock lock answered. "Could it be possible that somebody leaked our plans for the raid. There must be a reason for them to come at us like that" sun eater ask, at least he had that much courage to speak, i tuned out their conversation focusing on finding my demon.

We turned at a vase, night eye did something and it opened. The second it did villains pouring out, three to be specific. The centipede man and bubble girl took them down and we ran ahead, we were stopped by a dead end. "There's a wall, what now." the police man with us asked, mirio walked up "I'll take a look." His head went through the wall "The hallway's just been blocked with this wall.". Midoriya and kirishima broke through the wall before most of us did anything, when we got past the door everything started twirling and twisting. Mirio ran ahead moments after"Hey! I'm going ahead, can you guys take down whatever here." My hand was on the floor ready to make a portal "Go ahead." those were the only words I needed and like that i was in a dark hallway.

I heard footsteps and i followed the pace covering my footsteps with theirs, i saw the long untamed white hair of eri in one of the henchman's arms. "Would you mind letting go of her." They turned around "How did you manage to get here so fast? 8 minutes after the raid started." "That's none of your concern, so would you mind." My voice got aggressive towards the end "Ah, i thought i recognized you earlier, you're that murder everyone has been talking about lately. Why become a hero with that powerful quirk?" i stood still and a katana formed on my belt "Could we hurry this up i've been itching for a fight." mirio than showed up.

He stood next to me "Give us the girl." chisaki then turned away from us i guess he was bored of this conversation. I stayed back there was no way he would turn his back on his opponents so easily, unfortuneately mirio didn't know this and ran forward. "Wait-" He then stumbled and fell with the wall holding him up, a guy on the roof which was pouring this liquid everywhere formed. My eyes widened how did i not notice him, all of a sudden a gun shot sounded i dodged the flying red bullet. "kurai (I changed your hero name) go after eri and chisaki, we can't lose them."

"I hear you loud and clear." In a flash i was in the air in front of the guy with the gun, i kneed him in the face landing on my feet then i ran off. Before i knew it i had punched chisaki in the back of the head, silent, i turned to the guy that was holding eri kicking his side then going low and sweeping him off his feet. I caught eri and got away from both of them. "I GOT ERI." I yelled hoping mirio heard me "Please g-go back.. or else he'll k-kill you." Eri's voice was desperate begging me to let go, "Never, i don't care if he kills me, he could do it 100 times, as long as you're safe it'll never hurt." Chisaki blabbed about what eri was and what she did "Shut up, just because her quirk is dangerous doesn't mean anything." I looked down at her to see her eyes full of fear.

"You know this, i always have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness." I held eri closer to me trying to comfort her "Every action you take ends up with people dying, you're a curse human." I gritted my teeth trying not to drop this girl and having a free for all with this thing. He squatted down holding a glove, in an instant the ground broke apart and spikes formed everywhere. I blocked them with my blood spikes, i made two spikes connect at the tip then jumped up and stood there. 

Out of the corner of my eye i saw mirio walk into the newly made battlefield. "I understand you don't care if she gets hurt right." i asked my voice empty "It wouldn't have been a big deal if she got hurt, if i put her back together immediately I could revive her." He broke the spike he already created "Even if she wasn't exactly the way she was before, eri already knows what i can do." I dip my head, the anger inside of me bubbles up, i wanted to fight back but this girl was in my care and i couldn't fight him like this. I glanced at mirio and he caught it, overhaul remade the spikes which we both dodged and mirio flew past me i let go of eri and she was moved into mirio's arms. It was time to lay a little more than a knee to the face and i was ready.

The guy that i had knocked out stood up holding a gun, the path of spikes in front of me broke apart. He was clearing the path, when the bullets were shot i made a giant wall out of blood to block the bullets. I crouch ready to charge at them, i put the wall away and charged at both of them. I made a sythe ready to slice anything, the gun man shot at me but i sliced the bullet. I picked up my speed running to full force. I jumped when i was close to chisaki and swung which he dodged by jumping back. Before he could land on the ground i swung again ripping his clothes leaving a long shallow cut on his stomach.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw the another guy suddenly point the gun at eri, then mirio running towards eri "wait." my mind was working overtime, before i knew it the gun had been fired and mirio was running for eri. It clicked while i was fighting chisaki the gun guy was taking on mirio, my attention was fully on mirio that was covering eri with a red bullet in his back, his quirk would be gone for a limited time. It would be my duty to take on both of them, i turned around to look back at chisaki to see something sharp centimeters away from my face.