Unknown

You woke up and got ready like normal, while you were getting ready you had a bad feeling. When you got to school kaminari and kirishima told you to sit with them. You walked over to the desk they were at which was bakugo's, you sat on the desk while they were talking to you.  After a few minutes it was getting hot, you were slightly blushing because of the position you were in with 3 boys. You were laughing at kaminari annoying bakugo and kirishima tryng to stop them and everyone in the class looked at you.

All the guys were blushing at you, you stopped laughing and started blushing from embarrassment "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you guys

All the guys were blushing at you, you stopped laughing and started blushing from embarrassment "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you guys." Kirishima and kaminari gave you a goofy smile while bakugo was smirking. After a little bit of talking again the bell rang and you got off of bakugo's desk and walked back to yours. While you were sitting down you looked at todoroki who was sitting on your left, you pocked him. He looked at you with a little glare, you put your head on the table and waved. His glare softens and he wrote you a note and handed it to you.

The note said -  meet me at the roof at lunch- you looked at him and nodded. You were going to say something but Mr.Aizawa came in and told us that you were going into to have a rescue training and told us to wear our costume and get into the bus. You saw everyone going to a wall and waiting you just stared at them and cases came out of the wall, you looked shocked but you seen better at the assassins HQ. "Mr. Aizawa what's my number?" you asked, he looked at you and said "2" and grabbed his sleeping bag and left the classroom. You looked at your case and tried to reach it but you were too short you were about to get a chair and stand on it but before you felt shoji grabbed yours for you. "Thank you" you took it from him and went to the changing room, before you walked in you took a deep breath and walked in. 

When you walked in every girl was looking at you but nicely. " Hey kurayami, Umm what does your costume look like?" You knew something was up you looked at kura-sa "You told them?" she looked down "yes, i'm sorry i knew i should have asked but you shouldn't be insecure about them." All the girls nodded " Ya, they look like you went into a war and came out alive" mina added " Yep like a solider saving their contry" jiro added " What about the boy's, I don't want to be asked questions." you said " If you give us permission we can tell them for you." Momo said with a look of pity, that is what you don't want. You don't want pity "Don't look at me like that, I don't want pity or to be looked at differently. Do what you want but you have my permission." You started changing and you knew all eyes, you looked away and just kept on changing.

" You started changing and you knew all eyes, you looked away and just kept on changing

*This is what you were wearing or could be something you wear if you don't know what to wear*

After you changed all the girls started complimenting you, you walked out with all of them, you saw all the boys were already out. Almost everyone complimented you on your outfit since no one has seen your outfit. Kura-sa walked up to you " You look like you're in your mafia clothes." You looked at her, she was in a pretty cute dress

Most of the boys were blushing until Midoriya said something about your scars under your tights, you looked away and unconsciously used your invisibility quirk

Most of the boys were blushing until Midoriya said something about your scars under your tights, you looked away and unconsciously used your invisibility quirk. Kura-sa gathered all the boys because she used her quirk some girls followed. At this point you point it was just you and Mr.Aizawa who just came, You looked at him while stopping you quirk and hugging him. At first he flinched but melted into it, he put his hand on your head and whispered good things at you. After a few seconds you broke the hug. "Wow, UA has made me soft. A few months ago i would never cry for something as small as this." Mr. Aizawa got on one knee so he was your level "Don't pile up all your feelings that can lead to depression, if I am going to have this father role then I will do my best to be the good father you never had." You nodded and wiped all your tears

Just then your class came back and Mr. Aizawa told us to get on the bus. Iida told everyone to get into order. After you were in the bus you were sitting next to mina and talking to everyone about quirks. "Hey haven't you noticed deku's quirk is a lot like all mights." Asui says "Wait a minute Asui, your forgetting that all might doesn't hurt himself. My hardening is useful but it is not that flashy." Kiri adds "No way your definitely pro hero material." deku says. Mina and french baby say something but the bad feeling is getting stronger, "if anyone has pro quirks it's todoroki and bakugo." kirishima says. Midoriya looks at me "Oh ya, Kurayami what's your quirk?" This caught everyone in the bus's attention "Midoriya's right you never told us your quirk" mina says. You looked down then up at them with a smile " My quirk is on of a kind to be honest it is more like multiple quirks in on, I call my quirk lucifer it allows my to summon a demon dog i call cerberus." You took a dog sized cerberus out and allowed him to walk around " Is that all nerd? I am way stronger than you" you looked at him "That is not all i can do i can also use any temperature of fire, I also can use telekinesis, turn inviible, and i have a nightmare quirk that can make demons or make your nightmare both in illusions and real. I also have a blood quirk were I can use blood by cutting myself and manipulating it or I can make things into blood and store it in my blood cells." Everyone looked amazed even bakugo " And bakugo I didn't even use my quirk in that quirk test and I beat you by a landslide with pure strength.". Everyone's jaw dropped at this point, you did a peace sigh and got up to sit with Mr.Aizawa. While you were sitting with Mr.Aizawa you fell asleep on his shoulder and he fell asleep on your head a little after.  Soon you guys got there and woke Mr. Aizawa up.