break in

You slept in an alleyway that night and recounted the money, the truth is you had 2,880 yen if you add the 20 you had before. All night you couldn't  sleep since you were so excited to have your sister back but how would you two live? you didn't have a job and you were only 7. You sighed, the major thing on your mind was how you were going to get your sister out. Your old home was full of security cameras, all you hop in and get out as fast as I can. After this you let out your ears and tail and wrapped them around you to get warmer. In the morning you were walking into random neighborhoods until you found a decent house for sell.

 In the morning you were walking into random neighborhoods until you found a decent house for sell

You walked to the drive-thru and the family was there. After all the paying and questioning and age asking and stuff like that you got the house. You walked into the house it was two big bedrooms and a guest room. There was also an office room, normal sized kitchen and a large living room. You decided to go get a suit and go to your dad's house and act like a child services then grab her and all your dad's money and mom's jewelry and stuff then burn the house. That was a pretty solid plan. you now only had 1,240 yen, This was enough to by a suit and accessories.

You decided to go to the cafe near you and see if you could get a job. Once you got their you asked the manager politely and they let you see them. When you got their their was a nice looking lady who had a bubbly personality looking out of a window

 When you got their their was a nice looking lady who had a bubbly personality looking out of a window

"Hello cutie, how can I help you?" cutie? you blushed slightly at the name, also no one has ever given you a compliment " hi um i was wondering if I can get a job here?" the lady looked at you with a confused expression, she then sat in her chair ...

"Hello cutie, how can I help you?" cutie? you blushed slightly at the name, also no one has ever given you a compliment " hi um i was wondering if I can get a job here?" the lady looked at you with a confused expression, she then sat in her chair " here, sit for me" she then pointed at a chair in front of her's. " so you want a job here?" I nodded " okay, i now I am young and i don't have any files or records and all that other stuff but this is the only job I can do." you looked down and fidgeted with your fingers " I am sorry for putting all of this on your shoulder, but I am just overwhelmed, I don't even have to be in the kitchen or bar thing I could just take orders and serve." The lady just looked at you with emotionless eyes then a flicker or allowance and pity then back to normal " are you committed?" at first you didn't understand and looked at her confused then it hit you like a truck, she meant the job! " Yes, yes absolutely!" You nodded like crazy "okay, your hired kid." you looked at her in shock and you thought of how different your life has been, your eyes begin to water you put your arm on top of your eyes and tears were spilling " Hey cutie why are you crying? was I being too serious? I knew I should have gone easier on you!" You started chuckling a bit the lady look confused and smiled and let out a small giggle "Okay kiddo, can you be here at  9:30 for monday, wednsday, and friday?" you nodded " Okay so you will be here for 3 days a week and you can call me Andrie, but all my employees call me nicknames like bubles, candy cane, blossom and pearl. feel free to add your own name if you like.'' she said this with a smile on her face you nodded and left. It was a saturday  and 12, you needed to buy a suit.