Aftermath

I woke up a little after everyone did, even though i didn't have major injuries i was sent to the hospital. I sat up to see iida, todoroki and midoirya up chatting about something "G-good morning, Akuji-chan." I looked at midoriya "Good morning, how are you guys doing?"  everyone said good and they seemed to continue their conversation. "with my leg messed up like this i was an easy target." midoriya started, as they had their conversation i walked up to the window and opened it and started climbing out "Akuji! what are you doing!?" iida asked, i put my pointer finger to my lips "Shh, i'm not as injured as you guys so i can move pretty well. The police are going to get here soon and if they see me here i might just be on my way to tartarus." I stuck my leg inside but the door suddenly opened, in a flash i was in my bed reading my book. 

"Oh so the injured Youngens are okay." the old man whose name is grand torino. "and manual.." iida looked pitiful. "I could yell at you for hours, but before i do you have a visitor." I groaned knowing it was probably the police. And walked in, a dog in a suit.  The old man introduced him as the CHIEF of hosu police station. What did i get myself into. Iida and todoroki stood up while i was mourning for myself, i stood up a second after because it would be better for me to be friends with the people that were going to put me in jail then enemies.

The chief told us the sit but the thing that caught me off guard was when he said 'woof'. "Stain has some servere injuries as deadly burns and several broken bones." serves him right "right now he is in the hospital with strict guards, as a lesson you should have already learned when quirks started to make ruckus the police force sought to maintain balance. That's when heroes came in.." I stopped listening at that moment, he might as well tell us his whole entire life story. I tuned back in to hear what else he had to say "None of you had the authority to harm the villian." I looked up in shock "that means the four of you and your supervisors, Endevor, manual, mirko and gran torino, sure to receive harsh punishments."

I was biting my lip so i wouldn't throw an insult so bad it would land me in prison right here and now when todoroki shot up "Now wait a minute if iida had not stepped in native would have been murdered, and if not for midoriya both of them would have been murdered. No one even noticed that he was in hosu, are you saying we should have stood by and watch people die?!" midoriya tried calming him down but was completely ignored as the chief started saying "So your saying it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" todoroki looked shocked for a moment but asked "But sir, isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

The chief closed his eyes " And this is why your not a full fledged pro yet, i guess UA and endervor haven't been teaching you near enough." Todoroki looked enraged "You damn Mutt." was all he said as he started walking forward.

"That's enough." I said with a calm face, todoroki stopped as he looked at me with everyone else "Chief-sama, i understand what you're saying but todoroki isn't too far off either. Let's say if iida didn't step in, a hero would have died. I'm almost certain that stain wasn't strictly targeting native. He was going for the pros, who could barely hold their own against the nomus. We weren't looking at one or two deaths, we were looking at a massacre." 

I took a deep breath "And what kid would watch someone die knowing they could have done something? it would haunt them forever. I'm not saying you should pity us but too look at it from our view. And the outcomes are in our favor, it was either dozens of pros died or 4 injured kids that took down stain. I understand that we broke the law and caused damage to our surroundings but.... it was worth not letting people die. If you would like i could pay for the damages and other things." 

"Young girl, i understand that you children were in a corner so i would like to say that none of the young reputations will be ruined. There would only be punishment if this went public, if it did you would be congradulated by citizens everywhere but you. On the other hand we could say the endervor took down stain, his burns support that. We can pretend you weren't involved, Akuji, you will be completely erased from this battle. You have fought stain before and had managed to take him down, many people will be suspicion of how an assassin and 3 soon to be pros weren't able to take down the hero killer."

He turned his head fully to me "This is also your last warning if you were to use your quirk again without a licence you will be put to prison as a villian." I nodded looking down, what had i gotten myself into? Everyone except you apologized and bowed while you were deep in thought. You snapped out of it when you saw the chief bowed and thanked us. "You could have started with that." Todoroki said adverting his eyes. I let out a little giggle, You sat down on your bed switching your facial expression. "is there something you want to say miss Akuji?" I looked up with a thinking face "Do you think... that stain and the nomu master which i think is shigaraki tomura are working together. Though to their personalities i don't think they have been working for that long, so they maybe they made an alliance for this feat." 

The chief stared at you "I'll consider that to the police department we'll dig it up." you nodded as they left the room. I fell asleep for a little until i heard someone open the door, i shot up to see midoriya walking in "Midoriya, Akuji. iida just got his test result back.." i looked at iida "Is that so, based on that face it's not good,huh." iida nodded "my left hand may have permanent damage." midoriya looked shocked while i was thinking it wouldn't be that bad since he was right handed and has a leg quirk.

I tuned out when iida was explaining his quirk and made a puppy sized ceberus and pet him as iida was talking. "iida let's get stronger together." I tuned back in boredom because i had no thoughts to think of. I guess things got deep because of the way iida and midoriya were acting, i walked over to a dumbfounded todoroki and waved my hand in his face, he looked down. "I feel bad.." Midoriya looked concerned "About what?" Todoroki picked up his hand and looked at it "Whenever I'm involved someone's hand gets all messed up, is something wrong with me?" I furrowed my brows, huh? Midoriya and iida looked shocked as todoroki continued his rant "Am i cursed?" I started shaking due to me trying to contain my laughter. I couldn't take it when iida and midoriya starte laughing so i burst into a laughing fit.

"T-todoroki, i didn't know you had a sense of humor." midoriya said as the three of us continued laughing as todoroki's face stayed serious which made it even funnier "This isn't a joke i'm like the hand crusher or something." And with that last line the three of us were on the floor dying of laughter.

I was too stay in the hospital for a day longer because mirko was still there, they were trying to see if any sidekick's would take me in until mirko was better. As the days went one iida and todoroki left so it was just me and midoriya for a while. I then left soon later to return back to my intern.

Word count : 1373