Sport festival pt 2

"TIMES UP! LET THE CALVARY BATTLE BEGIN!" midnight announced, finally i was wondering how long it was going to take. Everyone was getting into positions with you in the middle, i was going all out on these kids. Fuck going easy on them, they need to see real power. My only plan was to attack whoever comes at me, and win with 1,000,500. Because i'm nice I wont steal everyone's points but i will take some because i'm better like that.

(Start playing some edit music like bombs away or fluxxwave because it's about to go down)

"Begin!" midnight said

Just then every single team came at me and like i said i was not going to hold back. I put my hand in the air and collected everyone's nightmares and made a tornado of nightmares out of it

Everyone stopped moving and stared in fear of the monster you made, you didn't make it hurt anyone and started walking to random teams and started taking their points

Everyone stopped moving and stared in fear of the monster you made, you didn't make it hurt anyone and started walking to random teams and started taking their points. You almost had 200 points when a few teams snapped out of their trance, more and more teams snapped out of the trance so you took the demon away. I saw midoriya's team come at me with tokoyami using dark shadow as offence, your ears also picked up footsteps behind you what a coincidence. You probably thought I would move out the way and let them bump into eachother but i was bored and wanted to look cool so as soon as they were 3ft away from me I did a bicycle and used my leg to kick dark shadow and used my other foot to try to grab midoriya's points and used my hand to try and grab the person behind me points. Unfortunately dark shadow came back and moved my leg so i only got 25 points and the person behind you burned your hand and tried to freeze you but you dodged. Damn you todoroki.

(for people who don't know what a bicycle is)

You used your fire to blast you into the air and both teams follow and you heard another team come. And it was the man himself, bakugo but where was his team? He sent an explosion at you and you used your red fire to contract with the explosion, a single drop of sweat fell from your face. All three teams were on either side of you waiting for the right moment to attack "Oi oi this isn't fair" you mocked and looked up giving an opening for them to attack. And like the idiots they are they took the bait, i need to teach them about baiting because this poor performance is hilarious.

All three of them were barely a foot away from you when you said "Jokes on you baka". All there faces were in shock, then you lit your whole body in blue fire and they flew back with a crash to the floor. Unfortunatlly they didn't lose because they all used something before they touched the ground, you sighed and then a ear shattering cheer came from the crowd, i probably tuned out of the world focusing on the fight. You covered your ears and slowly made your way to the floor using your telekinesis.  " Shall we check the leaderboard?"Is that all?" you teased then bakugo was dragged away by tape or something "certainly not" todoroki said and started commanding his team to do some stuff then momo pulled out a blanket? No please don't be what i am thinking, wait what i'm thinking? Then denki says "1.3 million bolt!" just then there was lightning sticking from every corner and electrocuting everyone. "Ceberus!" you yelled and ceberus jumped on you covering you from the shocks by laying on you, he wasn't squishing you but his soft and warm fur was like a blanket it reminded me of when I used to cuddle with him.

After the shock ceberus got off of you and todoroki was charging at you, midoriya was behind todoroki's team and chasing him probably trying to take his points. I made a bunch of kunais to take points from other teams, I still hadn't gotten your 500 points. "Ceberus take care of both of those teams for me okay. Just stall for me." some kanai came back with 20-100 points the others never came back, I used my telekinesis to fly in the air and take points from teams but not all because i am not that mean, you were also watching the battle between todoroki, midoriya and bakugo. It seems like todoroki took midoriya's points and bakugo just came out of nowhere. Then the timer ran out. "Now lets take a look at the top teams! In first place we have Kurayami Akuji with 1,000,600 points!! In second we have team todoroki! In third place team bakugo! in forth place is team tetsu- Shinso? when did they come back from the dead? Since to teams are uneven we will take 5th place. In 5th is team midoriya!" mic said "Now lets take an hour lunch break with a preformace form the one and only siren be back in five minutes! Eraser lets go get lunch!" mic said "i'm taking a nap" you chuckled

"Kura-sa you have a concert here?" I asked as soon as i saw my sister in the  locker room "We have a concert, i asked you about it remember? You said 'ya, why not' when i told you principal nezu had asked us to have a concert on break time and a big one at the end." she said, Oh ya i remember now but i had a mission the night before so i was half awake. "Why are you never listening to me when i'm telling you important stuff?!" she picks up a chair and throws it at me, i just laugh and use my telekinesis to put it back. "We gotta change fast so we have a little time to rehearse the song." you said taking off your uniform jacket "Oh ya i bought us some clothes they should be here.... Found them!"

(the left one is kura-sa and the right one is you)

(I don't know what song to play so they play your favorite song)

I was singing when i started unconsciously dancing, I heard the crowd cheer louder I looked at kura-sa she was smiling. You stopped dancing and started to blush and cover my face with my hands and look down, you were blushing until the song ends.

Hey guys sorry about the end i got lazy and tired bye!

word count:1156