hero killer:stain mission

After the sports festival i went home instantly, as soon as i got home i changed into my assassin outfit and wrote a little note telling kura-sa that i went out and put it on her door.

I did the sign in the air and got teleported to my tower, i said hi to sark, zhora and reg and went to my office.

I sat down and opened my hologram and went to my target list, i had some trouble making villains all over the list but at the top was all for one and under him was hero killer stain

I sat down and opened my hologram and went to my target list, i had some trouble making villains all over the list but at the top was all for one and under him was hero killer stain. I took the mission and checked his location, he was roaming around hasu. I could just teleport there but i needed to discuss kura-sa with the others "Ren, Sark and Zhora report to my office." I said through the microphone in my office, luckily every worker had an ear piece so i could select who i want to listen too to the message.

Only a few seconds later they all teleported into my office "Hey boss what did you want to talk about with us?" sark said "I wanted to talk to you guys about the kura-sa mission do you guys have any information?" i asked "Ya i got some, she seems to be an experiment for the government they seem to be trying to make super human weapons to specifically that are made to kill you, what did you do to get the government to hate you enough for them to make high tech weapons like these to kill you?" zhora asked "Oh that, a long time ago i sneaked into a government plane with someone that had secret information about someone important on it, basically i hid as an attendant and killed the pilot an put the plane on autopilot and dropped the air masks down then told everyone to put them on but instead of air it was sleeping gas. everyone was sleeping but the man that had the info and we both fought and of course i won. I grabbed the briefcase with the info and turned off autopilot and jumped off the plane and it crashed into a mountain. that was when i was 12 or something." I said, All there mouths were wide opened like jaws to the floor after they finished Reg started talking "I also found out that she might actually be human or once was, what i mean that the quirk and some other features were form an actual person like how nomu are created. But the government only takes people that volunteer." Reg said i nodded i guess sark didn't have any info because she didn't say anything "You're dissmissed, i'm leaving for a mission now." They teleported back and i looked the room so nobody could teleport in and then teleported to hasu.

I was walking around hasu until i heard someone scream, I jumped over building to find stain in an alleyway with a female hero bleeding out. "Ceberus" i said and he appeared in the alley way blocking stain from getting the final blow on the lady, i then jumped down from the  building "What's his quirk?" i asked the lady "H-he can paralyze you if he tastes your blood." Stains quirk info was unknown because anyone who saw his quirk either died or almost died. Ceberus was blocking his attacks as i bandaged the heroes wounds "W-who ar-are you? You d-don't loo-look like a hero." The lady said "You're right i'm an assassin, blood shot." The lady's eyes grew wide in shock "You were at the sports festival. Your quirk is scary but cool." I finished bandaging her wounds "Thanks." I stood up and looked back at stain and ceberus, ceberus was on offence and stain was on defence. Good "Ceberus hold him off i need to get her away." I picked up the lady and started to jump over buildings, i find a group of people and stop in fornt of there group "Hey, sorry to bother you but i need you to call an ambulance for this lady and tell the police to send heros to #### ######## can you do that for me?" They all nodded , some called the ambulance and others called the police. I jumped back to the alleyway ceberus was having a little trouble now so i sent him back and started fighting. I made a bunch of kunai and targeted them at him some cut him while others were there to distract him, i turned invisible and punched, kicked and hit him in various places. He took out some knives and a sword and started randomly slashing around at me, unfortunately he got my right eye and the wound burned. I used my nightmare quirk to make him see his worst nightmare, he started screaming and covering his ears. I got a few punches and hits, He soon started to swing his weapons uncontrollably. On a swing cut a tiny piece of my ear but not all the way because i blocked it after. I stopped my nightmare quirk and bit the top of my fingers, i made a hand gun and made blood bullets come out of my fingers.

I got 6 of my 10 shots in total, then the guy literally threw like half of his knives at me like what the hell. I dodged all of them except one that got in my lower leg and was close to hitting the bone, I ripped it out of my leg and threw it at him and it stabbed through his hand "You aren't a hero are you?" I was breathing kinda heavy breaths but said "No, why?" "Because if you were i would have to kill you, don't you understand this world is full of fake heroes." then he started giving me a speech about all might and stuff, to be honest he sounded like an all might stan or something.  I heard police sirens so i knew they were close by so i just had to kill stain here or let the police handle him i made two blood kunai and shot them into his hands and pinned him to the wall. I made a knife and was about to cut his throat but the police were bout to reach the alleyway and i didn't need to be caught, the only thing that is stopping me from being a criminal is that i'm in UA and they are holding off the government. I made the kunai dig deeper into stains hands and jumped on his head to knock him out and as a boost to get on top of the building. 

I ran all the way home and jumped in through my window took a shower and put some ointment and bandages on my wounds then went to bed.

Hey guys! hope you like this chapter it's like 10:35 and my eyes are burning from being on a screen for this long because i made the sports festival pt 3 today as well and i'm sleep deprived so i need to sleep. Also i am starting school soon( i'm in track school so we have off track breaks and i' m going back on track) so i'll probably won't be posting as often but i will try to post at least Once a day. BYE GUYS!

word count : 1271