loving

I woke up in the hospital the next day completely soulless. I stood from the bed and walked to the calendar on the wall, i had been here for a day, so this would be my second day here. I walked over to the window, then there was a shriek at the door. I glance at the door to see a nurse on the floor with her clipboard next to her. I stayed in my position while looking at her with a stonic face "H-how- You're supposed to been asleep for-" She frantically picked up her clipboard and glanced at it " A fricking 3 weeks." I looked back outside "Where's Aizawa." i heard her footsteps walk into the room "I don't know honey. Lay back down i need to report this and re-bandage you." I fully looked at her "re-bandage me first." she was shocked but did that. When she left i opened the window then jumped out. It was a pretty far jump so i summoned cerberus and jumped on his furry back, i made him smaller around a horse size and rode on his back back to dad's house, it felt weird to call him that but so comforting. 

When i got home i took out my keys and opened the door, i turned cerberus into a puppy size. I walked into the kitchen when cerberus barked, i looked over at him and saw a black cat with black eyes hissing at cerberus. "Cerberus go to my room." i told him and he followed accordingly, once cerberus was out of the way the cat wasn't hissing but it still kept an eye on me. I crouched down to pet it but it backed away i stood up not wanting to annoy it and went to my room. I changed into sweatpants with a cropped black shirt, i then pulled out my phone and saw a text from Todoroki,

🧊Todoroki🔥

Where are you

The text was from yesterday probably after i left and they met up

I'm at my house, wanna come over?

He responded in an instant 

Send me your address

It almost sounded demanding but i did

I fed the cat and brought some dog food for cerberus, i know he isn't a real dog but he has to eat ,right? I was playing some games on my phone while cuddling cerberus, it was kind of hard with bandaged arms but luckly i wasn't mummified, I heard the door bell ring and i rushed to the door not knowing why i was so excited and nervous. When i there opened the door to see the boy that had my heart racing, when had i developed a romantic interest for him. The moment he saw me he tackled me into a hug, it was tight but with a lot of emotions. "Don't do that again." His voice held authority but at the same time made me think he was crying, "Okay." we stayed in that position until he pulled back. "Sorry you might be uncomfortable." I shook my head "Quite the opposite." I closed the door and i showed him around. This was the first he saw this house, and i explained that it was Aizawa's and how he adopted me.

While i was rambling about my life and Aizawa todoroki just stared at me admiringly. I led him up to my room, cerberus was on my bed cuddling with one of my pillows for warmth. When cerberus saw todoroki he barked once then started rubbing himself on his leg, I felt so betrayed and guess my face said that because when todoroki looked up at me he let out a short laugh that ended with a smile. I pouted but couldn't keep my eyes off his face, his smile was hypnotizing and then i said something stupid "You have a pretty smile." Todoroki looked surprised then looked away from embarrassment  "Sorry i didn't mean to say that." I whispered my face red "You don't like it when i smile?" his look turns into a somber one even though it was stonic, I shook my head "I didn't mean it like that, you have a lovely smile. I mean- nevermind, i meant what i said." He gives a little smile seeing me embarrassed, but it left and became the somber one it was moments ago.

"Kurayami..." I knew what was going to happen and didn't want the vibe to change "Stop. It never happened." He looked down at my bandaged body with a string of anger in his eyes. "You can't act like that never happened." he walked up closer to me and reached out his hand but i smacked it, "You can't, i can." My voice was cold as i stepped back to create more space between. "You told me not to pile things up, at the sports festival remember." I tilted my head down "That was for you, i did too many things in my life to forget about." "Let us help you." I scoffed "Help yourself then help others." He took two steps closer and i took two steps back "I'm being serious." "You can't help a broken person, you'll just be broken.". "You're not broken, you said Aizawa was helping you." Another step forward and i tried to step back but my back was caught by the wall, he was a step away from me 

"Who said i wasn't broken, no one wants to touch glass." He took that step forward and our bodies were touching, scrapping each other. "I want to help you, so let me do that." He used his fingers so i was looking at him tears formed in my eyes when he saw how weak i looked. "Let me help you." He leaned in but stopped inches away from me looking into my eyes. "Can I." I nodded slowly. He leaned in his eyes still locked in with mine, we stayed there still for a second admiring the situation. Then he moved his lips kisssing me, it took me a second to process what was happening but once i did i kissed back. We broke up to breath " I'll be next to you from now on, i'll be that wall you can lean on for support." The tears rolled down my eyes and he leaned in again, we kissed for a few seconds then he pulled away and stepped back. I could feel the blush on my face and he mirrored but less blush. I wanted to know what this was, what it meant to him, but was too scared to ask. "I'm your wall, your supporter, number 1 fan. Whatever you're going through you won't go through it alone again." He wiped my tears and hugged me.

We stayed like that unmoving, until i heard the door open. My head shot up and i looked over at todoroki, he nodded and walked over to my big window. "Yami! Are you here?" I heard footsteps  from the stairs, todoroki had opened the window and was standing on my window sill. He looked at me then smiled and hoped out, then the door opened i turned to see dad at the door with a confused and angry expression on his face "What are you looking at?" i shook my head trying to focus on what was happening and not on the previous incident "Nothing, why weren't you here when i got home?" He walked into my room and looked around "Who was here?" "No one." I said more aggressively and quickly for my liking. He stood up straight "Some one was here, a guy. What were you two doing." I started sweating because of how hard he was staring at me "Why would you assume it was a guy?" "So someone was here." I shook my head frantically.

"I know it was a guy. Kurayami, what were you doing when i was gone." I looked at the floor "It wasn't like that." "So you're admitting it was a guy." I nodded, he groaned "Who." His voice was deep and filled with command "todoroki." I covered my mouth after i let the word slip, "i guess this day was going to happen sooner or later." He whispered mainly to himself, "You weren't doing anything dirty right." I felt betrayed once again and shot my head up "No! why would you think of me like that." A soft smile spread on his face "I was just teasing you." I grunted "While your at it mind telling me why there's a cat in the house?" This was his time to start sweating.

"Why aren't you in the hospital, you can't just leave when you want." He dodged the question, i furrowed my eyebrows but didn't say anything. I walked backwards and plopped on my bed and shrugged. "I felt fine so i saw no need to stay." he just continues talking about how i need to follow the law but once he was done he opened his arms like a teddy bear and i ran into them in seconds. "I missed you you know, i'm sorry i should have protected you." I shook my head "There was 41 students and 6 teachers and 7 villians. The fact that only 2 were taken is one of the best outcomes we could have hoped for." i could feel him still feeling guilty but let it go "Anyway they made dorms at the school are you going?" I nodded in his chest "Also that's why i was home late, if you were wondering." He pulled away and stared walking to the door "What do you want to eat? My special for being so strong." I looked at him dumbfounded, what strength? "Um, anything you want." He rolled his eyes your so indecisive." He walked out and closed the door, as soon as he did i plopped down on my bed and squealed into my pillow my face red. He's sooo hot, gosh i scored big time.

 When food was ready i went downstairs and sat with Aizawa to eat. Then went to bed knowing i would have to wake up early.