Dorms

The next day I woke up early knowing if i didn't dad would and i wasn't looking for a conversation this early in the morning. Plus i forgot to pack my bags so that was the first thing i did, I was almost done packing when there was a knock at my door "Yami are you awake." His voice was tired but when wasn't ? "Ya" I responded "were going to leave in and hour and 30." I heard his footsteps disappear and i continued to pack my stuff. When i was done i took a quick shower and got into my uniform, after eating breakfast we were off, i was half asleep while dad was on his 3rd cup of coffee.

When we were outside of the building i looked up at it in amazement while dad kept on walking. when he noticed i had stopped he turned his head "Keep up. there's nothing to be amazed about, you haven't even seen the inside." I continued to walk in with my bag to see the inside, it was nicer then the outside. Even though it was a normal place the fact that they built this in 3 days was confusing and awing. "Are you sure they built this in 3 days?" how would the cement completely dry in such an small amount of time. He nodded "I'll show you to your room." We went over to my room that was on the fifth floor next to momo's room.

 I opened the door to see a medium sized dorm, i walked in and twirled until i plopped on my bed "Wait, where's the cat?" He walked into my room and sat on the desk "He's in my room." I rose an eyebrow and summoned cerberus "So you brought a cat into the house when i wasn't there." i flipped onto my back and cerberus laid on my stomach, "I had to entertain myself somehow." "So i'm entertaining?" I teased and could see he was getting annoyed " Your too stupid to not be entertaining." I pouted then sat upright "SO we get to decorate our rooms however we want?" He nodded "I'll be in my office. The others should be here in an hour." I nodded as he stood and closed the door behind him. I started unpacking and decorating my room

Once you finished you layed in your bed to take a nap but your body had other plans. You took a 2 hour nap and by the time you woke up it was evening.

I woke up feeling good but a little groggy, i looked over at the time to see it was 7. I got up hearing voices downstairs, i changed into the school gym pants and put on a black shirt over and grabbed my headphones. I walked downstairs to see both the guys and the girls talking about the rooms. When they hear me approaching everyone turned their heads to see me, i looke back at them with a blank stare not knowing how to react. The girls reacted before things became awkward by jumping on my back while yelling my name. "Hey" was the only thing i said, i got respective nods from the boys. I walked up to a certain set of boys, midoriya, todoroki, kirishima and iida. when i got to them i bowed, they were surprised at first then tried to get me to stand up straight. "I wanted to say thank you. But the move you made was irrational and would have gotten you expelled." I stood up looking at each of the boys "Don't risk yourselves like that, or i won't be pleased with you." they nodded then mina started talking "Kurayami we were just talking about room tours." a single drop of sweat rushed down my face as i saw her sinister smile "Oh... is that so." They nodded and practically forced the boys and me along.

First was midoriya's room and you would have thought it was all might's by all the merch he had in there. "It's nice." i said while he scream his heart out in embarrassment, "Well i admire him." his face turned red as the others gave their comments. Then was tokoyami's room, he tried to block the door but it was probably a battle of will and the other girls weren't giving up. His room was dark a little too dark for my taste but it was cool, "I like it" I looked at the sword in the corner of his room and picked it up. This was the first time i held a sword and it felt great, like it fit almost perfectly, maybe i could use it in fights? Then it was aoyama's turn and the second i saw it i walked out, it was too bright. It was supposed to be mineta's turn but we walked the other way ignoring him, ojiro's room was just the original room. Iida's room was a personal library, kaminari was an all in one, koda was a normal room with a rabbit.

Mineta came up to us after the boys rooms were done and argued about us showing our rooms. Mina gave them the green light and i was in shock that she didn't ask us at all, i wasn't interested in the competition and just didn't want to let the girls down but this was testing me and i wasn't prepared. When we got to the 4th floor we entered kiri's room and it was something i was lowkey digging "I really like this one." Kiri thanked me while the others broke through his pride. Shoji's was nothing completely empty.

Then the 5th floor, i was pretty nervous by now until someone put a hand on my shoulder, i looked over to see shoto. "You're shaking." I nodded not knowing what to say as he removed his arm but stuck close to me. We went to sero's room and it was giving me hawaii vibes and was my favorite one so far. Then was todoroki's room, i was honestly excited to see his room since i knew little about his life except his childhood and past, he could be a whole new person and i wouldn't know it. "All right, lets get this over with." He opened his door to show a completely Japanese style room, I let out a little chuckle "It looks just like your house, you really haven't changed." the other's head flipped to me "You've been to his house?" they all exclaimed, i just waved my hand off to dismiss the question. Todoroki turned to me "Do you like it?" I nodded "It's traditional and innocent, like you." He nodded as the others gave there own comments.Then was sato, his room wasn't much but he made us cake, probably as a way to bribe us, i wasn't sold though. 

Now it was time for the girls, we went over to the girls side and started with jiro. When we walked into her room it was filled with so many instruments "Would you mind if i came over to play with you." I pointed at the instrument to tell her what i meant by play, she nodded with an embarrassed look. Then was hagekure and it was the definition of girly but it was cute,Ashido's room was girly but gave a different type of it that i didn't know the word for. Then was umuraka and it was the normal setup but some things added, we skipped tsui's room since she 'wasn't feeling good'. Then was yaoyorozu's room, "the thing is i miss calculated a little bit so my room is a little bit more cramped then i intended." She opened the door all the way and it was just a giant bed.

Finally it was my room, i was kinda nervous because i didn't want to disappoint anyone. "let's start." I opened my door for them to see my room

(Your room came out something like this, you had a secret dagger/knife collection that you had to keep hidden since UA didn't allow weapons

(Your room came out something like this, you had a secret dagger/knife collection that you had to keep hidden since UA didn't allow weapons. You also had a punching bag in the corner. There are also these little stairs so ceberus could climb up on. None of the tiny posters on the wall)

Cerberus was on my bed laying down waiting for me to come back, he didn't bark at the others but inspected them closely. "Wow" Mina said as she jumped onto my bed next to cerberus "isn't that your demon dog?" midoriya asked i nodded as he tried to pet the three headed dog but failed after almost losing a finger. Todoroki walked in and stood next to me, cerberus jumped out of bed with a bark running to todoroki. He rubbed himself on his leg, i looked down at cerberus with jealousy but looked back up. Todoroki put his chin on my shoulder "I like it, were's your collection?" I raised my eyebrows trying to act oblivious "What collection?" "The knives one, you had a bunch. You didn't throw them away did you?" I shook my head lightly "No way, i would never." then i pointed at the bottom drawer under my bed. He nodded then followed the others out.

After my room we went to the living room and put our lots in, i chose todoroki since he was able to change the whole structure of the room. "All right! everyone put there votes in right, remember you can't vote for yourself." We nodded as mina shook the box and removed the lots and counted them, when she was done she took out a piece of paper and said the winner was sato. I stood up ready to go to bed, todoroki wasn't far from me "Can we walk back together." I nodded but he was called back by uraraka, i looked back at her then at todoroki who was looking at me as if asking for permission, i nodded and watched him leave then left for my bed.