Provisional licence 2

I ran over. I was next to midoriya before the henchmen arrived when he turned to see me i could see the confusion and surprise written on his face. "Don't look at me, never take your eyes of your opponents." He turned back with a look of determination humming a 'hm', Then the enemy started running his face filled with fear at the site, i was about to use my fire to push them back when the boy that i kicked in the balls ran past us "Get everyone to safety." Like hell i was going to listen to him. he put his on the ground and the earth around him crumbled and pushed back most of the henchmen, but if you had any battle training you would know the henchmen were there to increase numbers of take the focus of the main villain. And they did just that out of the corner of my eye i saw gang orca from the corner of my eye moving toward the boy named shindo ig.

I Moved to the side so i was out of his range of attack, i don't know what quirk he has but it has to be something with an orca so that head thing would be a problem. Shindo was knocked out and fell back, I blew a gust of fire at him, if he was an orca fire has to have some kind of affect on him. But my fire was blocked by his stupid senses and shock wave, close combat was out of the question for sure. I made kunai's and arrow then crystallized my blood and shot them at him, He was able to block them again "Is that all hero." His voice was teasing but daring me to do something reckless. When he tried to walk forward he was stopped by something on his foot when he looked down it was none other then my demons "devestation" that was one of my new moves were my demons are used to make a tornado like in the sports festival. I made a hand motion to the villains and most of them were swept away by the tornado, In the middle of the chaos and yells i made a blood kattana "Blazing heart." I sliced the air lining it up to gang orca  making an X. But again it was blocked by the STUPID shock thing, Then there was a wave of ice that was aimed at orca.

But he used the shock to break the ice in seconds, This quirk of his is very annoying and since i don't know where he uses it from i can't stop it. The others came too, todoroki iced down the henchmen and i ran over knocking them out with round house kicks or pressing the pressure point in there neck. Todoroki was going head to head with gang orca and then an idea popped into my head, his quirk can probably only be used i one direction. So while he was using his quirk to break todoroki's ice i came from behind and landed an two feet kick on him, He wavered a little trying to regain his balance and i went low and swiped his foot. He regained himself quicker then i expected and my ankle landed into his rock-like foot, I winced the backhand springed back to create a little space between us. This was a touch fight since he wasn't going easy so there were no openings, then there was this fierce wind that pushed me away from him

I grunted, i couldn't fight in close combat which was my specialty and what's with this wind. I looked up to see the boy that came in second in the air, inasa was his name right? My eyes were back on gang orca but from the corner of them i could see shoto and inasa having this intense staring battle what were they talking about earlier that could have caused them to act like this WHILE FIGHTING A PRO. I made my blood staff, i glaced at shoto and inasa then looked back at gang orca then ran at him and a high speed. I was hoping that when i was in range he would use his quirk so i was going to jump at the right time, I was only a few feet from him in seconds and like i anticipated he attacked my with his shock wave quirk. I jumped with the staff like a pole vault in time when i was on top of him in the sky i changed my staff into a giant hammer, my eyes were wide finally excited about this fight and the fact i would be able to hit a solid hit on this untouchable Pro. My hammer was inches INCHES away from him when i was flung away with wind and an feeling of being lightly burned on my right shoulder.

I rolled on the ground away from the fight, It took my a few big breathes to compose myself from having the wind knocked out of me. "Why did you use your flames!? The heat makes the air rise up!" I stood up making myself useful by taking out the villains closest to the medical center "Because he didn't follow my eyes earlier, you ruined my shot on purpose didn't you? Using your wind to blow away my fire!" They continued to argue and my anger bubbled up, i couldn't land a fucking hit on this stupid fish man, I was wasting my blood manipulation, my dad was the fricking #1 villain and i couldn't even hear my own thoughts with these two shouting in my ear.