Who are you?

It has been a few years I think... honestly to tell you the truth is I barely went to school. My parents never took me to school, they didn't want to pay for me. I think I was now 7 or 8? I'm not sure but probably around that age now. I was still living in an alleyway I was far from getting an house or apartment. I only had 1,000 yen and you have been pickpocketing on the street for 3 days. I have mostly been sleeping because I was really tired. You gave a loud sigh. "God, I should have gotten some food before I left" you were walking next to a cafe, you looked at the money you had then the cafe. "...house..." then you saw how many people were in line. You saw all of there wallets... "cafe..." you had a creepy smile on your face all the people walking around you made a path for you and shivered as they pass.

" you had a creepy smile on your face all the people walking around you made a path for you and shivered as they pass

"Please forgive my sin but I just wan't to see the old man's face as he burns" you whisper this and then disappear. You were walking into the building and the bell on the top of the door was about to ring but you jumped and burned it. The workers and some customers looked at the door but shrugged it off after they saw nothing. You than began to grab wallets and all the money and dancing as you take all the money they had.

As you did this you felt eyes on you, but from where? who can see you? And what do they want. You began to feel scared and annoyed at who was watching. You looked around and saw a man with black hair and a tired expression with a blonde haired man with red wings, they were both with a man with blonde hair and a speaker and a woman with rabbit ears. They were all looking at you, but weren't you invisible? I took a wallet from someone and took all the money and put the wallet back.(Also anything you touch or want to be invisible can be invisible) 

while you did that you were looking dead at them. They were tense and ready to fight at any moment. You thought of what you could do to lose them and had a plan. You put all the money in your bra and In seconds you blew blue fire at them. They all dropped their drinks and you got out of there at light speed. The hero with wings flew through the roof of the building and the speaker hero told every one to get out and too safety, he also called the police. The bunny hero jump at the door and was now chasing me, the tired hero used his scarf and got to the roof and was swinging. 

The three heros were chasing the still invisible you and the wing hero was above you but a little bit behind the bunny hero was right behind you. and the tired hero was on the buildings beside you. You knew you couldn't get caught you got at least 2 million yen, you couldn't get caught. You used you red fire to try and make more distance between you and the heros, but it got caught on some plants. A fire broke out but you just ran and didn't look back, You didn't want this to happen. none of this was supposed to happen. You kept on running but now the bird man and tired guy were helping people get out of the fire. Police men and fire trucks came, there were also medics behind them. The bunny girl was still behind you, you wanted to use your other quirks but you were in enough trouble as we speak. 

Your quirk was already at it's limits, there was a busy street to the right. You made a swift turn there and ran like crazy, The cars looked slow compared to you. You were about to jump into the street but someone screamed an inhuman scream. You looked back and slowed yourself but that was enough time for someone to jump on your back as you slowed down. Your face slammed into the concrete and you felt the air escape trough your lungs. Just then your quirk deactivated and you couldn't feel your own body, This is the drawback of your quirk you couldn't feel your body or your whole body was numb. All of a sudden everything went black.