Endgame

I move my hand out of my face staring at the creature. "You look like you're about to drop dead, might want to take it easy sweetheart." chisaki taunted, a strand of my hair flung into my face in the middle of his taunt.  I should probably go for a trim soon, i blew the strand back then created my katana. I stood in a swordsman pose "Midoriya, if anything was to go wrong get eri out of here immediately. Understood." He stood there for a second then nodded his head indicating he understood. I turned my attention back to chisaki, my katana at my side.

Midoriya Pov

I can't believe what's happening in front of my eyes, she was actually going to fight that thing. I felt eri grip my shoulder tight, i wish i could tell her it was going to be alright but there was no guarantee.  I took a step back with eri piggybacking me, my eyes locked on kurayami. She didn't look good at all Covered head to toe in blood, Her usual snow white hair now  crimson red with small strikes of white shining through.

Chisaki's giant hand moved up in the air then down at kurayami, the move was fast and for her tired state, no doubt he had crushed her. I stepped forward into a hero stance, i had to protect eri and save kurayami. "Stay put." my eyes searched for the source of the voice, I gasped in shock as i saw kurayami in the air on top of overhaul. Her body stood straight next to overhaul as if she was standing on solid ground her , Her katana was held over her head. It looks like she was charging?  I looked back at overhaul, he was in the middle of attacking kurayami with stone spikes and his many hands. I now i'm doubting her but she was wounded badly all i could do was doubt.

Overhauls's attacks grew so close to kurayami that i was about to try to interfere. Even with this her face showed no distress. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, right when his attacks were about to pierce her skin her eyes flickered to overhaul in a deadly glare. In a second her sword slashed overhaul's body cutting him in half, the wind and dust picked up soon after blurring my vision. When the dust moved the upper body of the overhaul was in the air. I gasped, in one shot... she took that thing down. This is the... difference in strength, the gap is incredibly large.

Will i ever be able to beat her...

"midoriya"

I snapped out of my thoughts "It's your turn."

I'm to lazy so basically the midoriya finished overhaul, like the same thing in the anime

Kurayami POV

After midoriya had punched the hell out of overhaul things were looking good until eri lost control of her quirk. I was a pretty good distance from them, the distance was too far for my legs to walk too so i stayed where i was. This gave me time to look back at what happened today. 

My eye... is gone. I felt my eyes get watery, how would shoto react to this. What if he doesn't want me anymore, get a hold of yourself kurayami. I took a deep breath, i don't need him, right? "Oh- I've found another one, Bring me a stretcher! Hello miss, don't worry help is on the way." my eyes grew heavier by the second "Hey! Stay with me, I need immediate help!" 

My vision grew black and my hearing was gone in minutes. "Kura-sa... I saved, i saved someone..." I felt a smile pinch at my cheeks. "If i do...die, at least i made an a-accomplishment.", "Hey! don't talk like that, dumbass.".

what?  two silhouettes formed in front of me "huh" The silhouettes looked to be both female "You were talking to me right." My eyes widened as the cotton candy perfume hit me "See that's not the yami i know, if i was you you would had told me to walk it off." Even though it was just a silhouette i could feel the familiar pout like expression on the shorter silhouette. "Take it easy on her she was close to dying,i heard that when people are close to dying they say stupid things." Who was this thing?