Eri

I walked out the dorms to see midoriya, kiri, uraraka and tsu. "What are you all doing here." My voice was emotionless and had a hint of exhaustion, "Of your going to your work study too kurayami." midoriya greeted happily "Work study? did they not tell you?" They all looked at each other "Huh." they all say in unison "I guess they didn't want to tell you."I say to myself "never mind." I walked past them, soon they followed. I felt how uncomfortably they were walking in the same way, i walked a little ahead of them not wanting to converse with anyone. We walked into the big three, we continued walking with them.

When we got to the building it was filled with pros talking, i found dad, the old fast man, bubble girl, and others. "we're all here night eye lets get started." a lady's voice said, night eye started talking "Thanks to all the information provided by all of you our investigation has progressed substantally. We have brought you all here to share the in tell regarding the yakasha and the hassaskai." I had stuck my hand out an made multiple tables out of my blood. When we all were seated the meeting begun with bubble girl giving us the layout of the events. "For the past couple of weeks now those of us at the night eye agency have been conducting an investigation to into shie hassakai a small but organized group of criminals." They continued to trade basic information for those who don't know what's going on.

Then this hero starting asking why we were here and one thing led to another. "Tamaki was shot and the bullet contained some type of drug i've never heard of before. One that destroys quirks." Fat gum finished. "Wo, what tamaki you're okay right?" Mirio asked his concern showing, "Ya the stuff wore off while i slept. here look i got this cow hoof and everything.". "I'm glad to know the effects aren't permanent at least." rock lock commented,i felt like this is where i should step in so i did. "Not yet at least."  i pulled out the bullet and twirled it around my fingers.  "So it's like erasure's?" a hero asked "It doesn't seem to function exactly like my erasure does." he then explains his quirk which is a little different from what i thought it was.

"After tamaki here was shot we brought him to the hospital and we found out that his quirk genes were damaged. Fortunately they seemed to have healed on there own." fat gum added "What do we know about what he was shot with." night eye asked "Kirishima had protected tamaki from being shot with by a second bullet that should give us a usable sample. Unfortunately it was stolen." I heard multiple groans, i rolled the bullet on the table "Fortunately it was stolen by me." heads turned "I've examined the bullet and something became very clear, it's undoubtedly made from human blood." the tension rose "So in other words that effect came from a person, from someones power. A quirk that can destroy quirks." I shook my head "Yes and no, yes it came from someones quirk but the quirk doesn't do anything to quirks itself." My voice was cold with a hint of annoyance "The quirk has clearly been tinkered with, an experiment."

"I'm not connecting the dots, how is this connected to hissakai." They continued talking and explaining "Their young head shie hassakai's quirk 'overhaul' allows him to disassemble things and reassemble them. A quirk that allows him to completely break down matter, and a bullet that can break down quirks." I bit my lip angrily, "Fuck you." i whispered "chisaki has a daughter named eri, there are no records or details about her birth but when mirio, midoriya and Akuji encountered her they noticed bandages wrapped around her arms and legs." He turned to me "I believe you already found out about this before anyone." I glanced away "Could he really do something like that." heroes asked.

"You had saved us the trouble if those 2 amateurs took the child, and aren't you an assassin or something taking people should be easy." I looked at him "We would have been targeted i would have taken her but i didn't know if the others would be able to escape." i decided night eye then told the others that he would take the blame. midoriya and mirio stood up yelling about how they were going to save eri, "You kids wanna talk big that's fine but if what night eye is saying is for real then that little girl is standing in the center of hissakai entire operation. She may have managed to get away from overhaul for a few minutes but she got caught by a couple of heroes, you think he's going to keep her at home, hell i sure wouldn't. And if we go busting into there headquarters and she's not there they'll know we're onto them." I nodded 

"Personal emotions can't make us act irrational, But we have to stop his progress immediately." everyone seemed to agree "About her not being there, i placed a demon in her, it works like a tracker and a living thing is in her." I glanced at nighteye. "I see..." "LET'S JUST GO BRING HIM DOWN! WHILE WERE TAKING OUR SWEET TIME THAT ABUSED GIRL'S CRYING SOMEWHERE!" fat gum added "We go in without a plan someones gonna to either get seriously hurt or die. That girl is everything to him, i'm sure he won't mind taking the lives of others to protect that girl." i said calmly "She's right, we shouldn't rush. If we show our hand and end up rescuing her then we'll just be throwing gas into a fire." The grandpa continued talking. 

In 5 seconds they were arguing about how nighteye's quirk works and why he wouldn't use it, it was clear that whatever he saw was shaking. The meeting was soon closed and i walked back to the dorms as the others decided to stay to catch up on what was happening. I walked and tried to tune out all the looks and pictures and rumors that has started "That's the big shot assassin" "I heard that giant massacre, here i found it 'attack of corrupted minds." "don't stare shemight kill you.". I was used to comments like these so i kept walking but the fact that they acted like i couldn't hear them was insulting. 

~~TIMESKIP~~

A few days had passed and we've been training, they gave us the date of the mission. They had told me that both me and the big three are in charge of the others, i hadn't eaten for the few days and shoto was growing worried since i wouldn't tell him anything. I had also been isolating myself to think and train, eri was occupying to much room in my brain and it was almost suffocating. Today i was on a lookout with rock lock, we were scouting to see if this hideout was available to be his hideout. We jumped from building to building until we reached out target "alright, this looks promising, but i still don't know why they paired me up with a kid." He looked back at me, i had my hair in a messy bun glasses and (e/c) contacts so no one could recognize me. "deal with it, you are a pro right."I jumped off building we were on into an alleyway. After our search we found nothing, this place had no connections chisaki.

Later in the night i was woken up by my phone, i picked it up to see a message from night eye, it was starting and i was ready to kick ass. We were invited into a meeting where nighteye summarized the information he had, we were then sent to change into our costumes in a locker room. "kurayami are you okay, you've been in a different world lately." uraraka asked "Really? my apologies i've been busy." I put my hat on and spun around and lifted my hat a little "gotta go." I then left tsu and uraraka by themselves, the second i stepped out the door my smile faded to my normal cold face.

We were waiting outside of the hissakai headquarters, the feeling of eri was so close. She was just a little ways from us. "Now heroes things can get violent quickly out there-" I tuned out already bored, i had had many of those types of talks many times. The police reached to hit the doorbell but before he did the door exploded by a... Giant person? Midoriya and Aizawa got the police officers out of the way "Cerberus." My three headed dog came out "What do you want, it's to early for visitors." I sized up the thing and adjusted cerberus's size to have a chance at taking this thing down. Cerberus jumped at the thing tackling it, a hand was placed on my shoulder "We shouldn't split up yet, the ryuko agency will take care of this." i made cerberus smaller while nodding, then running with the others inside.