training camp

We were outside while Aizawa was instucting us on the camp, then the stupid monanma came talking about the how horrible our class was. I tried to ignore him but that might just be harder then my training, on the other had everyone was excited about the trip and their good energy was being absorbed by me. I was happy that the first trimester was over and about this camp, i would be with them all day for weeks. When it was time we got on the bus, i was sitting next to todoroki because everyone was really talkative and i wasn't looking for a conversation my mind was on how i was going to over train myself.

We all got off the bus at this lot looking place to stretch i guess, now that i said that the whole thought of just stretching seems off. And us being not too far from the camp on the bus made that even weirder. And then my thoughts were proven right when Aizawa said "You don't think we came here just so you could stretch your legs do you?" then the car that was next to us opened, i was wondering who was in that. After a whole introduction from the 'wild wild pussycats' the class was put to shock or at least i was. "These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the training camp." As soon after he said that midoriya gave us a whole entire speech about them but the blue one cut him off by grabbing his face with her giant paw hand.

But the thing that interest me the most is the little boy next to us, i didn't make an effort to talk to him since he seemed uptight. Before i could continue the floor under me lifted me and through the whole class into the pit below, i twisted so i would land on my feet. I heard the whole class complain but my main focus was to get out of here and to the camp so i could talk to that kid. "Hey slowpokes, you gonna complain or get to work." I run into the woods at my top speed, there were these rock monsters and i would run at them even faster and use my feet to go through the monsters head. I took out at least 20 monsters, I kept my pace and made it over there around 30 minutes later. I was breathing harder then normal but wasn't satisfied, I was able to run from country to country in around 30 minutes so i should have finished this in minutes. i ran my fingers through my hair "Shit." I looked down completely pissed with myself  "i'm the strongest so i better start acting like it." I slapped myself, it wasn't really hurting myself according to me.

"Calm down, you were fast." I would never be able to mistake the voice of Aizawa, "I could be faster, All might could have defeated double the amount of monsters as me and still be faster." There was a hand that plopped on my head "You expect so much from yourself-" "Because there is always someone stronger than me even though i work hard, it's not enough to win. My goal is to be strong and i'll never forgive myself because i wasn't strong enough to save her." I walked over to the house. 

I walked over to the hot spring and laid in there leaving me to my thoughts, I didn't mean to snap or be rude i was just overwhelmed i mean i had worked so hard to move forward not backwards and i was just disappointed in myself. I always have a way to push people away from me, i put a hand over one of my eyes and cried. I miss kura-sa, she would have told me what to do or make me laugh. After 10 minutes of crying i got out and changed to a cropped oversized polo long sleeve shirt with high rise jeans.

I walked around in search of Aizawa to apologize, i found him walking around the area waiting for the class to finally show up. When he saw me his eyes softened just a little, i was a few feet away from him and as soon and immediately bowed. "Mr. Aizawa i wanted to apologize for the way i acted earlier. Please forgive me." My voice came out more monotone than I wanted. "Drop the mister, it's already bad enough you calling me Aizawa." I didn't hear the last part since he whispered it but i stayed in my bowing pose. I heard him sigh and saw his feet come closer, I flinched a little when i felt him lift his had but he just lifted my chin so i was looking at him. "Kurayami, your my daughter. I will never hurt you on be mad at you for a long term, so stop apologizing for stupid things." I nodded then he dropped his hands and hugged me. my eyes widened It was an unexpected action since he almost never showed affection, This was the first time i hugged like this and i melted into it. I would burn this feeling into my heart, if it was still there. "Thank you... Dad." I could feel a small smirk on his face "For what?" "Not leaving me, hating me, or getting angry at me. Also for this hug, i guess there's a first time for everything."

He pulled me out of the hug and looked at me with an eyebrow raised "You never got hugged before?" I shook my head "I've gotten hugged just not a hug with this much feeling into it." i looked down, he nodded "You should help the pussycats with cooking food for the others." I nodded and turned on my heel and walked to the kitchen. I was helping cook while kota was sitting down fiddling his thumbs "Hey, kota." He looked over at me and grunted i sighed and walked over to him, it would take at leas 5 minutes for the food to boil. "Just listen, i have a feeling you don't like us, why is that." He groaned "I don't like you wannabe heroes." I nodded "I understand-" "No you don't!" He shouted "You don't know a thing about me." I nodded calmly he stood up to walk away but i grabbed his arm. "Why don't you help me understand." He glared at me but still sat down "So first why don't you like heroes." "Stop treating me like a baby." I stared at him "That's the last thing i would do, why don't you like heroes" It came out more like a demand. "Because my parent's were pros" I took note of the key word 'were'.

"I see." I hold one of his hands "Kota, we all have a story to tell, we don't do these things because there easy but because want to help people. That's what your parents did, i understand their death is hard and i won't say they did something noble but just think about all the lives they saved. I'm just saying to think about it." I stood up and returned to the food i was cooking "What is your story." He asked, a small smile appeared on my face "My sister died, she wanted both of us to be pros together. She died last month in a fire, so i'm going to be a pro for both of us." His mouth parted in slight awe "W-what else did you do." I put a finger to my chin "Ah, i used to be an assassin and mafia boss." The awe turned into fear "Don't worry i didn't kill heroes or anyone like that. In fact I quit." I grabbed a knife and spun it through my hands masterly, the awe returned to his face. 

Another hour later the class finally showed up, i put all the food back on the stove to reheat them 5 minutes before they got here. "Hey guys!" I ran over from the kitchen with an apron wrapped around me. "Y-yami. How. did you... get here so... fast." My eyes widened "You guy's look like a trainwreck." I laughed as i took out my phone and took a few photos of the class. "Oh and about your question kaminari. You just get fast when you're an assassin." After a couple of conversations being exchanged midoriya went up to kota and tried to talk to him but kota delivered a heavenly blow to midoriya's box. I could help but laugh, kota walked up to me "Could you teach me some of those cool tricks." I nodded and walked into the cafeteria with him "Ya, i have some throwing cards with me." The others followed us inside after about 30minutes they followed us inside.

I sat down with no food since i wasn't that hungry todoroki sat next to me, a gave him a smile "Hey~~, how was being chased and running for hours feel." He just flicked my head and ate his food probably too tired to talk, i watched his gobble up his food in a flash. when he put his plate down he looked over at me "What are you eating?" I shook my head "Nothing, i'm not hungry. It's okay though, i've been eating more lately." my answer didn't seem to satisfy him since he used his chopsticks to feed me some meat that was on the table. I sighed knowing there was no use, i opened my mouth as he fed me and himself. I was admiring his feature while i ate, why in the world is he so seductive... WHAT!?. I looked away from todoroki, my face was probably red. Why would i think of him like that, i couldn't finish my thoughts as a hand moved my face toward the left "Open." I submissively opened my mouth not knowing what food was going into it or if it was his lips, i honestly don't care i just opened. I looked straight at those Heterochrome eyes but instead of them looking back they were looking at my lips, i mean he was feeding me what could i expect.

After dinner the girls went to the hot spring while i just went straight to bed knowing tomorrow would be hell on earth.