pool day

I have lived with aizawa for a good 2 weeks and things have ran smoothly, he was great at cooking while i was good a cleaning.He would help me train and tell me to stop when i was pushing myself to hard, i really liked him he didn't seem like it but he was kind and caring. I was also on good measures with the class after kura-sa's death, they were sad but never blamed me which i thought was weird at first but i eventually eased into the thought. I was in the gym in aizawa's house working on basically defying gravity (Calisthenics), i was also practicing vault in case i needed to jump over something. I was breathing heavily when i heard my phone ding through my airpods. It was from mina and it said 

M: The girl's are going to the school pool wanna come?

K: Sure, we can wear anything right?

K: Okay be there in five

I started walking to my room, Aizawa was at school doing something. I walked past the mirror in my room but stepped back to see myself, l haven't really changed i still looked feminine even after all the exercize i do. I was still in lovely shape with a small hourglass figure, my white hair matching shoto's and snow but my eyes were brighter and shinier. I walked away from the mirror and entered the shower to take off all the sweat that added up on me. when i got out i wore A modest one piece with some sandles but put on some shorts on top and was out.

(You guy's can pick whatever you want just not something revealing because your're still insecure about your scars)

 I walked out to see kaminari and mineta arrived not too long before me, "Hey! yami, how ya doing." sero asked "Fine, you?" He gave me a big grin "good as ever." I smiled at him and walked over to the girls who greeted me, this wasn't my first time seeing them and talking to them was so much easier because of Aizawa helping me."Hey yami, why aren't you wearing the school swimsuit?" momo asked "HUH?!" my head shot to mina "You didn't tell me that." i pouted as she laughed "I'm the only one wearing a non UA swimsuit." i started pouting then jiro walked up to me "Look on the bright side at least you didn't wear anything revealing." I shrunk "But i look different..." mina stopped laughing and tried to comfort me "look at it, on the bright side all the boys will be staring at you." I shrunk even more. Since kura-sa's death i have been a completely different person, i was afraid and naked. My feelings were naked and i practically was right now...

I was going to rely to her comment when i felt something on my leg, "huh?" I looked down to see mineta and kaminari wasn't far behind. When i saw mineta i couldn't move, what was i supposed to do? I shook my leg a little but he didn't budge, he was making weird comments about me being a goddess and kaminari was praying or something. Before any of the girls could do anything a figure walked up to me and snatched mineta then gabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I looked up to see the bi colored eyes of my...Best friend?? we were closer than classmates and he had been to my house so he was a friend, right? "Don't touch her." His voice was firm and carried authority, is it just me or has he been working out too? I could feel my face blushing "T-Thank you todoroki." he nodded let go of me then turned, i heard some snickers when i looked over i saw the girls snickering to each other "What?" I tilted my head. "When did he become so protective over you? and did anyone notice the look he gave?" Umuraka asked the girls nodded then added their little comment "Stop, there was no look, no protectiveness, no feeling or anything. He's just a gentleman, and my friend." They nodded unconvinced but let it go. 

"Hey wanna play volleyball in the pool, i have a ball." we all agreed and jumped into the pool we played until i heard yelling or to where the boy's were, "Speak of the devil." jiro said after the boys exchange a few word iida yelled something about a race and like that i was next to him "Uhm, iida could i join?" He looked down at me then looked away a light blush dusting his face "Yes, and why are you not wearing the school uniform?" I looked down and sighed "I wasn't notified about that." he nodded and walked away as i walked over to kirishima, i still have to ask him his type. "Hey kiri" he shot me a smile then a confused look "didn't get notified." He laughed "I mean you look good in it, just don't be with the other's todoroki will get jealous." This was my turn to be confused "Why is everyone saying that?" He gave me a smir then after a second i returned it, time to go some digging. "Speaking of which... who do you like?" I walked closer to him with a sly smirk on my face. His turned red "They... don't go to this school." I got closer to him our noses almost touching "They? not a girl, huh... and that's a lie." I looked around and scanned the boy's with a finger on my chin then looked back at him. "Could it be our very own explosion boi?" His face was as bright as his hair as he stepped back "N-No, you got it all wrong-" I cut him off "Save it, there's no need to lie. It'll be our little secret. Okay?" He hesitently nodded and i walked away as the boy stayed in his spot as red as an tomoato.

The first group had just finished and i was up with my other classmates. "On your mark." I took a couple of steps back and received many weird looks but momo started the count down. She blew the whistle and i ran to the podium thing and vaulted on it, i was already in first. when i saw losing momentum i used my fire as a jet to fly through the air. Then the 3rd and 4th round went by and midoriya and todoroki won. Right now i was on the podium with midoriya, todoroki and bakugo next to me, the tension was almost sufficating. I had no idea how i was going to win this but i had to try at least, that's what Aizawa had taught me. My thought was to summon a gate portal from one of my demons and teleport to the other side, that was what i had just came up with. When the whistle blew todoroki, midoriya and bakugo jumped into the water while i closed my eyes, when i opened them i expected to be on the other side already but found myself in the same position. I saw all three of the wet and in the pool which made me laugh until bakugo dragged me into the pool as well. when my head rose from the water i saw Aizawa using his quirk to somewhat threaten his students. 

I was in the girls locker room with the girls after showering and changing, all i did was put my shorts over my now dry swimsuit. Then I walked home after saying my goodbyes to the girls. When i got home...home. I have called many places home but this felt different, like i belonged here. I shook off the thought and walked over to my room and changed and started cooking. Then there was a knock on at the door, i froze. It couldn't be Aizawa because he had the keys to to the house, there was another knock. I mustered up the courage to go to the door and peek through the peep hole, instantly a smile spread through my face as i swung the door opened. I was immediately tackled by none other than mirko and hawks, "So this is where you've been hiding from us." Hawks said his wings tightening around me "Move it you giant chicken it's my turn." Hawks let go but i only had a second to breathe before i was sent into another tight hug. "I missed you too." I say with a smile. After mirko let's go hawks and her make themselves comfortable in Aizawa's house while i go finish cooking, i made some more food so it would be enough for all of us. 

"So your're living with Aizawa now?" I nodded "Ya, it's great not being the one taking care of bills and taking care of the house. But i still help out." They nodded "Did you take his last name?" I shook my head, i didn't want him to have such a disappointment in his family name. mriko hummed "Whatcha making?" I looked over at them "Wait and find out." Both of them groaned talking about how they hated waiting. The door opened again and aizawa's voice was heard "I'm home kurayami." you shot back "Hey d- aizawa." You almost slipped up there, you didn't want him to think of you differently. On the other hand Aizawa groaned when you called him by his name. He walked into the kitchen "What are you making? Isn't that a lot for two people." i looked back and shot him a smile "two people, mirko and hawks are here." Then on cue they both jumped on Aizawa's back and he yelled at them to get off as i chuckled. Aizawa went to his room as i dished the food, I placed them on the table when Aizawaa walked out with black sweatpants and a black shirt. "nice outfit." hawks sarcastically said, Aizawa sat at the table.

We all started eating while talking about each other's day, it was fun and i felt like i belonged. I was at home.